PDA

View Full Version : SB3 woes - psu connector faulty

copperstate
2010-03-06, 16:36
I was just cleaning up my stereo when I had to realize that the connection to the psu on the back of my new SB3 is faulty, as the SB3 shuts down the moment I touch it. Also the the display starts to flicker ever so slightly (it is not supposed to do that, right?)

So the big question is, are there still spares at logitech or do I need to return it (and wait for the SB touch to be launched)? :confused:

Mnyb
2010-03-06, 16:42
I was just cleaning up my stereo when I had to realize that the connection to the psu on the back of my new SB3 is faulty, as the SB3 shuts down the moment I touch it. Also the the display starts to flicker ever so slightly (it is not supposed to do that, right?)

So the big question is, are there still spares at logitech or do I need to return it (and wait for the SB touch to be launched)? :confused:

Return it asap as warranty, they surely must have some spares left to cover the warranty period for the last units ? but ask first .

copperstate
2010-03-10, 15:34
They indeed have. Thanks to Logitech's excellent support I will be getting a spare unit in a couple of days ... :cool:

Thanks for your help! :)