Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonartribe
    • Mar 2010

Repeating Songs

I've got a problem with my SB Classic. When I want to play a random selection from a single artist, or the whole collection, I select Artist -> All Songs. When I do this, it plays the first track, then when it finishes it plays the same track again. If I try the next track etc on the remote it is insistent that it will only play the first track!

I'm running 7.4.2 Linux on Sheevaplug. The problem was also there in 7.4.1

Anybody got any suggestions??

Thanks

Ian
  • Phil Leigh
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by sonartribe
    I've got a problem with my SB Classic. When I want to play a random selection from a single artist, or the whole collection, I select Artist -> All Songs. When I do this, it plays the first track, then when it finishes it plays the same track again. If I try the next track etc on the remote it is insistent that it will only play the first track!

I'm running 7.4.2 Linux on Sheevaplug. The problem was also there in 7.4.1

Anybody got any suggestions??

Thanks

Ian
    you have "repeat current song" enabled ?
    You want to see the signal path BEFORE it gets onto a CD/vinyl...it ain't what you'd call minimal...
    Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
    Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
    Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.

Comment

Working...