PDA

View Full Version : no applications in main menu

knightfall
2010-02-27, 07:16
Hi all!

Ich habe a Squeezebox Boom and Squeezebox Server 7.4.2. My problem is that I don't have applications in the main menu. I downloaded and installed the Facebook aplication via mysqueezebox.com. I am logging in with the same username/password in mysqueezebox.com and the Squeezebox Server. mysqueezebox.com does finds my player but keeps saying "not connected". When I change the display order of the menu items via mysqueezebox.com it doesn't affect the menu on my squeezebox boom. Does anyone have an idea what else I might try?

knightfall

toby10
2010-02-27, 07:45
Hi all!

Ich habe a Squeezebox Boom and Squeezebox Server 7.4.2. My problem is that I don't have applications in the main menu. I downloaded and installed the Facebook aplication via mysqueezebox.com. I am logging in with the same username/password in mysqueezebox.com and the Squeezebox Server. mysqueezebox.com does finds my player but keeps saying "not connected". When I change the display order of the menu items via mysqueezebox.com it doesn't affect the menu on my squeezebox boom. Does anyone have an idea what else I might try?

knightfall

Are you sure the Boom is actually connecting to MySB.com?

If Boom is connected to SBS then MySB will say "not connected".
Menu order changes on MySB.com will not show up on your SBS, nor will these changes show on your Boom if Boom is on SBS.

On the Boom, scroll to "connect to MySqueezeBox.com", arrow RIGHT.
Now look at your MySB.com web site and see if it says connected.

knightfall
2010-02-27, 07:48
Under which menu is this option? It is not in the main menu, it is not under "Extras" and not under "Settings"...

knightfall