PDA

View Full Version : Can't even cancel my order!

adamslim
2010-02-23, 14:20
I've become deeply annoyed by the shocking customer service provided by Logitech since I pre-ordered my Touch: not even a single email, despite a four month wait. So I decided to cancel my pre-order.

And guess what? You can't! Here is the returns and cancellations section of their store:

Returns and Cancellations
How do I cancel my order?
After each order is processed, it is sent immediately to our fulfillment warehouse for shipment. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been shipped.

If it had been shipped I wouldn't have minded! Ploughing through the help got me to customer services, but since I don't know the serial number (duh) I can't register to cancel online.

So I have a phone call to make tomorrow, how many times will I be placed on hold, do we think? :)

I, like 99% of the customers here, don't actually *need* a Touch - I have a Duet that works fine. I just wanted one, because it looked cool. I have been cured of that desire by a complete customer service fail.

DaveWr
2010-02-23, 15:24
You have no problem cancelling - UK distance selling regulations apply.

Dave

ModelCitizen
2010-02-27, 02:22
You have no problem cancelling - UK distance selling regulations apply.

He knows he can cancel. And he *is* having a problem doing it.

MC

Mnyb
2010-02-27, 03:02
Well i Happy that I did not try, I have preordered on the Swedish logitech site and I have not got a single mail not even a confirm on the original order ? So I don not know my order nr as I have no reciept, I can not check my order status I can not contact logitech about my order ? I can do nothing I can not even confirm that my order exists ? Maybe suddenly I get a phone call from UPS when I'm somewhere 1000 miles from home ;)

Logitech has the awful preference to use UPS Even if you explicitly tell them not to, I'm prepared to pay them not to. UPS usually means a day of from work waiting on a brown truck with a man in brown uniform in it ?

adamslim
2010-02-27, 11:14
He knows he can cancel. And he *is* having a problem doing it.

MC

Indeed. I needed to phone them up, it took ten minutes - time that I'll never get back! The promised email confirming cancellation has not yet appeared though.

audiomuze
2010-02-27, 11:34
Logitech deserve to fail in this market, they've fast become buffoons at the helm. I pity all the developers labouring away on this stuff as it has no long term future in Logitech's hands.

Ken
2010-03-01, 17:14
Indeed. I needed to phone them up, it took ten minutes - time that I'll never get back! The promised email confirming cancellation has not yet appeared though.

My experience is that email takes up to a week to come!!

Ken