PDA

View Full Version : Why no "Classic" Discussion Section?

Axolotl
2010-02-18, 05:24
Hi, I got a Squeezebox Classic (SB3) over Christmas, and I'm really happy with it.

But...
Now I've found my way here, I find there's no section specifically for Classic owners.

I know it's now out of production, but it must still have users with questions. where should I look to see if my questions are already answered, without having to search the whole site and find a load of stuff that has nothing to do with my model?

Thanks,

Siduhe
2010-02-18, 05:28
Try the General Discussion or Beginners forum for most queries specifically relating to the Classic - the reasons behind the categories in the forum as discussed in the threads below (and a few more besides):

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=74830&highlight=classic+forum
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=74449&highlight=classic+forum

andynormancx
2010-02-18, 05:28
There never has been a separate section for the older players (the separate sections for the newer players are a relatively recent addition). So I'm afraid you will have to search around.

Even if a separate section was added now it wouldn't really help that much.

Axolotl
2010-02-23, 02:19
Thanks, now I understand.

Now all I need is a problem to solve.

AndrueC
2010-02-23, 10:20
There never has been a separate section for the older players"Older players"? You cheeky young whippersnapper - do you have no respect for your elders? :D

I have a Roku SB3 and it's a marvelous bit of kit. Never gone wrong. Even the display is still fresh and bright. Not like half my kit where the display starts to fade after six month.

funkstar
2010-02-23, 10:30
I have a Roku SB3...
No you either had a Roku that emulated a SB or even a SliMP3, or you have a Slimdevices SB3. :)

AndrueC
2010-03-03, 12:30
No you either had a Roku that emulated a SB or even a SliMP3, or you have a Slimdevices SB3. :)Oops :)

You're right of course. It's been so long and I'm sooo old..