PDA

View Full Version : Transporter Optical Input question

Howard Passman
2010-01-16, 12:32
Anyone know of a way to get to the selection to change inputs on the Transporter without having to shut down your Squeeze server?

Howard

fcm4711
2010-01-16, 13:00
Hi Howard

I am not sure I understand your question. Assuming your Transporter is connected to your local Squeezebox Server on the player interface itself have you looked in Extras for Digital Inputs?

Alternatively the left side of the web-interface also contains a Digital Inputs entry in the Extras menu.

The third option would be to manually disconnect from your Squeezebox Server by pressing and holding left on the IR remote to get into Transporters setup menu.

Hope that helps
Felix

Howard Passman
2010-01-16, 13:36
Hi Howard

I am not sure I understand your question. Assuming your Transporter is connected to your local Squeezebox Server on the player interface itself have you looked in Extras for Digital Inputs?

Alternatively the left side of the web-interface also contains a Digital Inputs entry in the Extras menu.

The third option would be to manually disconnect from your Squeezebox Server by pressing and holding left on the IR remote to get into Transporters setup menu.

Hope that helps
Felix

That's exactly what I was asking. The left button is the best choice for me and I didn't know it was there. I'm using the DAC in the TP for my PC Toslink out.

Thanks again,

Howard