PDA

View Full Version : Instruction manual lack there of

baylees
2010-01-02, 20:16
I have a duet. It came with a a small easy set up brochure. Thats it. As a neewbe I have some questions. I have checked this and other forums. Would not an instruction manual mitigate some of the frustrations?

I wish to synchronize boom box with my duet right now they echo

By accident I pushed the + with the forward arrow and the remote locked up. Pushed them again an wa-la unlock. Could this not be describe in a manual?

The remote seems to control a sound feature for different button pushes. A small sqare can be darkened or light. What does tis do?

If I plug a head seat in my controller can I hear music? I tried so far no I cant

I can add favorites from my box. Not the duet and on the internet I managed to erase them all is their a reset?

aubuti
2010-01-02, 20:41
Like a lot of (most?) consumer electronic products these days, the manual is online. It should be easier to find than it is, but at present it's in the FAQs on the Logitech website: http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/logitech_en_amr.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=11957. It will _not_ answer all of your questions. For that, there's the FAQs and other support sections, plus this forum and the wiki (wiki.slimdevices.com).