PDA

View Full Version : Amp & SB1 volume settings

dvanleeuwen
2010-01-02, 09:49
I have a JVC amp, a Harmony Remote and a SB1. I have it set up so that my Harmony will adjust the volume settings on the amp. But the volume settings of the Squeezebox also change at the same time. In previous versions of the SB firmware there was an option to get rid of this. Where in the new version is this option?

I know there is an option to set the volume of the SB1 at a fixed level to 100%? But I want to use the webinterface also to change the volume when I am at my computer.

Any tips?

aubuti
2010-01-02, 13:15
I have a JVC amp, a Harmony Remote and a SB1. I have it set up so that my Harmony will adjust the volume settings on the amp. But the volume settings of the Squeezebox also change at the same time. In previous versions of the SB firmware there was an option to get rid of this. Where in the new version is this option?
On the Squeezebox Server web interface, look under Settings > Player tab > [choose your SB1 in the left drop-down] > Remote in the right drop-down and turn off either Slim_Devices_Remote or JVC remote, or both.

dvanleeuwen
2010-01-02, 14:32
I'm sorry, how do I get to the web interface? My Squeezebox is set to 10.0.0.102. I don't have the server running as I never need this. Do I need to install the web-server software to do this? Until now I have been using the service at www.mysqueezebox.com to play online radio and files stored at MP3tunes.

aubuti
2010-01-02, 14:44
Ah, I didn't know you were running via mysb.com instead of a local Squeezebox Server (SbS). The setting to which I referred is on the SbS software. I don't see any settings for this in the player configuration screens on mysb.com, and don't know if there is a setting in the player firmware.

dvanleeuwen
2010-01-03, 04:09
Thanks for your help.