X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gregbrewer
    • Dec 2009

Add to favorite

Hi all,
    I wonder if I can add stations to favorites right in the radio. According to the feature guide it is possible by the more function but it seems that I cannot. I just got tired of searching the station I selected in the radio on my notebook and adding it at the mysqueezebox.com/remote. Does anyone have an idea?
  • lucaberta
    • Dec 2005

I have setup the BBC 1-2-3-4 on the 1-2-3-4 buttons on the side of the screen, just by keeping the buttons pushed for a longer period of time.

You then simply need to briefly press the button to access the requested radio stream.

This is the exact same way that was always available on the SB-SB2-SB3 by using the number buttons on the remote.

Ciao, Luca

Comment

• gregbrewer
      • Dec 2009

Buona sera Luca,
      Yeah, that's the trivial solution but I would use the favorites menu because I have far more than 6 or 8 channels to store for easy access.
      Ciao, Greg

Comment

• sjoos
        • Dec 2009

Hi Greg,

you should use the more function in the screen where you select the station.
        There you can add to favorites.
        I think that's one level back from where you are trying to.

Joost

Comment

• gregbrewer
          • Dec 2009

Hi Joost,
          You might be right and this is what the manual refers to also. For better understanding (I cannot make a screenshot) this is what is displayed when pushing the MORE (+) button: - Remove from playlist>; - Title; More Info>; Inside the More Info: - File format; - Bitrate; URL.
          I have the firmware 7.4.1 r7915 installed, tat is supposed to be the latest version since I cannot update it to a newer one.
          Do you have an - Add to favorite option? What firmware do you have?
          Greg

Comment

• Siduhe
            • Jun 2005

greg, are you trying to add a favourite whilst connected to the Squeezebox Server software, or whilst connected to mysqueezebox.com?

Assuming you are connected to the software, if I start a radio station playing and the press + (More) - I get the option to Add as Favourite. The other way to do it is to click the big, centre knob whilst in Now Playing and then you should see the option as well. If you don't see this, what hardware are you running the software on - it could be a permissions issue, perhaps?

If connected to mysqueezebox.com, I think you need to add favourites via the web interface.
            Who am I on LAST.FM?
            "Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah, it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho..." (c) ModelCitizen

Comment

• sjoos
              • Dec 2009

Greg,

I have the same firmware. (And had the same "problem")
              Start searching the station (home > Internet radio > ...> )
              You get a screen with a list of stations to select from.
              When you scroll to the station and press the "more" button, you get:
              - add to end
              - play next
              - play
              - save to Favorites

When you are in the "Now playing" screen you are one step to far...
              Depending from how you came there the "back" button might bring you to the "station list".

Joost
              Last edited by sjoos; 2009-12-30, 22:16.

Comment

• gregbrewer
                • Dec 2009

Joost,
                You are my man! Of course it works.
                Greg

Comment

Working...