PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't resolve IP address of mysqueezebox.com

lagosirio
2009-12-30, 03:00
What can I do when I get this message (for internet radio and MyApps)? I have seen that some other users have similar problems but what it the solution? Contact support?
It was all fine in the past I have no major changes in my network.

LS

w42
2009-12-30, 04:59
It was all fine in the past I have no major changes in my network.
Any minor changes regarding DNS server(s)? Firewall?

Can you resolve mysb from other network devices?

lagosirio
2009-12-30, 06:34
Any minor changes regarding DNS server(s)? Firewall?

No, all the same.

Can you resolve mysb from other network devices?
I don't know. How can I check that?

Nonreality
2009-12-31, 21:01
Same thing here. It works if the computer is on and the squeezebox server is running but if I shut off the server I can't contact mysqueezebox.com without it. Not the way it should work.

toby10
2010-01-01, 05:15
Same thing here. It works if the computer is on and the squeezebox server is running but if I shut off the server I can't contact mysqueezebox.com without it. Not the way it should work.

Same here, looks like the EU MySB virus is spreading. :(

We're supposed to be sharing the love, not the pain! :)

Philip Meyer
2010-01-01, 08:51
I frequently have problems reported in my SBS log about unable to connect to mysqueezebox.com (previously squeeze network). I do not have a network problem, with many other apps connecting to internet resources fine. But MySB.com (or the SBS software) seems quite unreliable.

eg, last night:

[00:53:52.0734] Slim::Networking::SimpleAsyncHTTP::onError (230) Failed to connect to http://www.test.mysqueezebox.com/api/v1/players (500 Internal Server Error)
[00:53:52.0754] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_player s_error (249) Unable to get players from SN: 500 Internal Server Error, retrying in 300 seconds

Mnyb
2010-01-01, 09:26
I frequently have problems reported in my SBS log about unable to connect to mysqueezebox.com (previously squeeze network). I do not have a network problem, with many other apps connecting to internet resources fine. But MySB.com (or the SBS software) seems quite unreliable.

eg, last night:

[00:53:52.0734] Slim::Networking::SimpleAsyncHTTP::onError (230) Failed to connect to http://www.test.mysqueezebox.com/api/v1/players (500 Internal Server Error)
[00:53:52.0754] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_player s_error (249) Unable to get players from SN: 500 Internal Server Error, retrying in 300 seconds

Oh that error , I had it for ages. I always listen trough my sbs , so it eventually get contact and can sync settings or whatever it tries to do ?
But I do not monitor it 100% , for example my last.fm scrobbling does every track gets trough for example ?

Philip Meyer
2010-01-01, 16:45
>Oh that error , I had it for ages. I always listen trough my sbs , so
>it eventually get contact and can sync settings or whatever it tries to
>do ?
>But I do not monitor it 100% , for example my last.fm scrobbling does
>every track gets trough for example ?
I don't sync MySB and SBS, because it ruins screensaver settings in SBS.

But I think it must eventaully connect; it's just I see a lot of these errors (and others) to do with MySBS in my log all the time.