PDA

View Full Version : Displaying CONDUCTOR and BAND on NowPlaying

Daverz
2009-12-29, 16:39
How can I display the CONDUCTOR and BAND on the NowPlaying display on the controller? I see that TITLE is very configurable, but not ARTIST or ALBUM.

pski
2009-12-29, 19:49
How can I display the CONDUCTOR and BAND on the NowPlaying display on the controller? I see that TITLE is very configurable, but not ARTIST or ALBUM.

I have to ask which conductor and band you chose..

Daverz
2009-12-30, 19:19
I have to ask which conductor and band you chose..

I don't understand the question.

I have the CONDUCTOR and BAND tags set on many of my flac files, and I'd like this info to show up (when available) on the NowPlaying screen as part of the ARTIST line.

erland
2009-12-31, 01:12

Are you saying you can configure what's shown in the TITLE area of the Now Playing screen on the Controller ? Where ?

I'm not completely sure but I think at the moment the third party Information Screen applet/plugin combination is the only way to customize the Now Playing screen. It will only customize it in screen saver mode, not when you navigate into it manually.

Daverz
2009-12-31, 20:42
Oh, I saw the TITLE FORMAT configuration under "Interface" in settings, so I guess it's only the web interface that is configurable. I'll check out that plug-in you mentioned, thanks.