PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Touch

tobyjug
2009-12-15, 04:17
Hi, DOes anyone know if I can buy a Touch now. I know it's not been released yet and I don't mind waiting, but I have the money now and don't want to spend it on anything else and I'm keen to avoid the inrease in VAT at the end of the month in the UK

adydula
2009-12-15, 13:19
Amazon is taking pre-orders since October!!

Alex

testmatch
2009-12-15, 13:50
Hi, DOes anyone know if I can buy a Touch now. I know it's not been released yet and I don't mind waiting, but I have the money now and don't want to spend it on anything else and I'm keen to avoid the inrease in VAT at the end of the month in the UK

There are several suppliers offering them for pre-order in the UK at the moment, as http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&hs=z8J&q=squeezebox+touch&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=2476440498151315833&ei=5PUnS8ysD9W24QaF27GcDQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ8wIwAA#ps-sellers shows. Amazon.com are letting people pre-order them, but none of the European Amazon sites are doing that as far as I can see. I pre-ordered one from the Logitech UK online shop in October just before their 20% discount ended. However it's no longer available for pre-order there, and I'm just hoping they honour those pre-orders despite the delay to February (or April as one European reseller has now mentioned).

John