PDA

View Full Version : Some WMA Stations do not play

JuJu
2009-12-14, 20:11
I hope that I am not treading on an old issues here; however, I have two local NPR stations that broadcast digitally which appear when searched and also appear to be connected when selected, i.e., audio streanm indicated but no output. I have what I call a SB Classic, just received it a couple of weeks ago and love it, just wish that I could connect to these local stations. Here they are WQCS and WQCS HD, can anyone with this SB pick these up?

toby10
2009-12-16, 05:35
I hope that I am not treading on an old issues here; however, I have two local NPR stations that broadcast digitally which appear when searched and also appear to be connected when selected, i.e., audio streanm indicated but no output. I have what I call a SB Classic, just received it a couple of weeks ago and love it, just wish that I could connect to these local stations. Here they are WQCS and WQCS HD, can anyone with this SB pick these up?

What computer type & OS are you running?
Connecting the Classic to SBS on your computer or directly to MySB.com?
If using SBS what version?

Those two streams play fine on my SB players.

JuJu
2009-12-17, 08:16

Looks as though my issue has been resolved, the station changed their url :-) which now allows me to pick up their broadcast. Maybe they were in transition when I tried earlier. Thanks Toby for checking it out on your end.

toby10
2009-12-17, 10:07
Looks as though my issue has been resolved, the station changed their url :-) which now allows me to pick up their broadcast. Maybe they were in transition when I tried earlier. Thanks Toby for checking it out on your end.

No problem. I'm always in the mood for good classical music anyways. :)

Sadly, stations changing their URL's is all too common. :(