PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox Receiver - Where to buy?

e8link
2009-12-13, 06:35
I've been looking for a Squeezebox receiver for a few weeks now without any luck. There are a few for sale for well over list price on ebay.

So I've been wondering if the receiver is just very popular or being phased out of production?

MrC
2009-12-18, 11:52
You want a controller too?

iPhone
2009-12-18, 12:03
I've been looking for a Squeezebox receiver for a few weeks now without any luck. There are a few for sale for well over list price on ebay.

So I've been wondering if the receiver is just very popular or being phased out of production?

Hello and Welcome to the Forum.

How about a third choice? Out of stock because they didn't run enough of them during the last production run. And they are deciding whether to do another production run.

slate
2009-12-18, 15:08
Hmm it seems that Logitech run a strict storage policy: keep nothing at home

But when I bought my Duet and later a Receiver I had to wait 4-5 weeks for delivery....

Spoffo
2009-12-18, 21:22
two weeks ago I went looking for one and got one on e-Bay for $150 (I REALLY needed to get an additional room hooked up before the holidays.) There were several more available there, but at prices over $200. However, in my search I found a couple of online dealers who still had the compete duet kit (controller and receiver) in stock. So maybe???

rsaskew
2009-12-18, 22:40
I ordered the Squeezebox from Logitech for $149 with free shipping on Monday and it arrive yesterday. I saw a post on Amazon that provided a link to get the discount code. The discount didn't appear if I just browsed through the Logitech site to it and put one in my cart.