PDA

View Full Version : SB3 and The Online Store

rudholm
2009-12-10, 09:20
Is the SB3 "Classic" no longer offered? Also, anyone noticed that the online store appears to have no products at all?

iPhone
2009-12-10, 10:22
Is the SB3 "Classic" no longer offered? Also, anyone noticed that the online store appears to have no products at all?

Yes if you click on the On-Line store there are no products, but if you go to the Products page and choose a product, if it is available there is a pane on the right side with the price and a by clicking on it one can add it to the shopping cart. So if one clicks on Boom, you can put it in the shopping cart. If one clicks on Touch, it just shows all the specs and features without a price and not means to put it in a cart.

So one can still order just not by going to the On-line Store page. Looks like the Classic and Receiver might no longer be available from Logitech for they can't be ordered this way as they are not listed on the Products page. Also can't get to accessories.

aubuti
2009-12-10, 10:33
I would add that Logitech has announced that they have stopped producing the SB3/Classic. So they and resellers are selling out what stock they have, and then that's it. However, they have not given any indication that the SB Duet Receiver is being discontinued. Its absence on the product page is more likely just a symptom of a very broken web site (like one that has no products in its online store....) I expect the same is true for the accessories.

mparry
2009-12-11, 10:04
Hey guys,
Unfortunately the online store that used to exist on logitechsqueezebox.com is no longer open. All the links from logitechsqueezebox.com SHOULD be redirecting to logitech.com.
I apologize for the confusion this may be causing.

iPhone
2009-12-11, 10:17
Hey guys,
Unfortunately the online store that used to exist on logitechsqueezebox.com is no longer open. All the links from logitechsqueezebox.com SHOULD be redirecting to logitech.com.

Ok Matt. Can the site be changed to redirect the On-line Store and Accessory link to proper logictech.com page so we don't have to hunt the whole Logitech site? Because when one clicks on Accessory on the Logitech site one gets only the Controller and the Receiver.

aubuti
2009-12-11, 10:40
Hey guys,
Even more unfortunately, once you get to the store at logitech.com it's sometimes impossible to find things like accessories. SBC cradle or battery? They may be there, but nowhere I could find.

mparry
2009-12-11, 11:22
The problem is Logitech.com does not sell all these items. One thing I would say is to try and contact support if you have broken your cradle, power supply etc as they may be able to source one for you.