PDA

View Full Version : Request



Mark McIntyre
2004-07-26, 10:58
In iTunes you can see the amount of time remaining and you are able
to move a slider to any point within the song...sort of like picking
up a turntable's stylus and putting it down wherever you like. Is it
possible to include this in the squeezebox web interface?

Also, when you hit the skip button when shuffle is set to Album, it
skips songs within the album, rather than the album itself. Would be
helpful to have two skips...one for songs and one for albums.

Finally, is it possible to code the web access so one can browse by
several categories...for example...by album in a particular genre?

Thanks.
--
Mark McIntyre

http://www,macofallarts.com

kdf
2004-07-26, 11:13
Quoting Mark McIntyre <squeeze (AT) markmcintyre (DOT) com>:

> In iTunes you can see the amount of time remaining and you are able
> to move a slider to any point within the song...sort of like picking
> up a turntable's stylus and putting it down wherever you like. Is it
> possible to include this in the squeezebox web interface?

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=286

> Also, when you hit the skip button when shuffle is set to Album, it
> skips songs within the album, rather than the album itself. Would be
> helpful to have two skips...one for songs and one for albums.

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/enter_bug.cgi

> Finally, is it possible to code the web access so one can browse by
> several categories...for example...by album in a particular genre?

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=browse&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

-kdf

Mark McIntyre
2004-07-26, 12:05
Ah. Thanks kdf.




>Quoting Mark McIntyre <squeeze (AT) markmcintyre (DOT) com>:
>
>> In iTunes you can see the amount of time remaining and you are able
>> to move a slider to any point within the song...sort of like picking
>> up a turntable's stylus and putting it down wherever you like. Is it
>> possible to include this in the squeezebox web interface?
>
>http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=286
>
>> Also, when you hit the skip button when shuffle is set to Album, it
>> skips songs within the album, rather than the album itself. Would be
>> helpful to have two skips...one for songs and one for albums.
>
>http://bugs.slimdevices.com/enter_bug.cgi
>
>> Finally, is it possible to code the web access so one can browse by
>> several categories...for example...by album in a particular genre?
>
>http://bugs.slimdevices.com/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=browse&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=