PDA

View Full Version : Add radio station to favorites - how?

Mike-NC
2009-11-27, 16:19
I really like the new interface and features, with one small exception. I can't find a way to add the currently playing radio station to my Favorites. It must be somewhere on the Controller's menu system, but where?

artsolanes
2009-11-27, 18:24
I am using Pandora (new to the system and have not had enough time to venture much further). I am interested in adding a few of Pandora's stations to my favorites. It would prevent alot of surfing for what I know I already want. Any help would be appreciated.

Kuben72
2009-11-28, 04:41
If you are using the Controller then press + and select add to favourites.

Mike-NC
2009-11-28, 16:30
If you are using the Controller then press + and select add to favourites.

Thanks for the suggestion. That's was I was expecting to find . . . but on the firmware now on my Controller, "+" brings up only three items: Remove from playlist, Title, and More Info.

Firmware 7.4.1. r7915

avta
2009-11-28, 20:34
Be sure you are signed in to www.mysqueezebox.com. You may have to change your password. When you go to that site you will find a folder of your Favorites. Towards the top of the page is a place to add a URL of a station you would like to be added to your Favorites. In Pandora the URL is shown on the page of an online station you are listening to. Copy it to the place mentioned above. Hope that helps.

Mike-NC
2009-12-05, 20:13
Be sure you are signed in to www.mysqueezebox.com. You may have to change your password. When you go to that site you will find a folder of your Favorites. Towards the top of the page is a place to add a URL of a station you would like to be added to your Favorites. In Pandora the URL is shown on the page of an online station you are listening to. Copy it to the place mentioned above. Hope that helps.

Yes, that is helpful, and thank you for the tip. Still, it's disappointing, as in previous software releases it could be done from the Controller . . . at least, that's what I seem to remember.

mal
2009-12-10, 10:55
Dear Logitech guys,

please please bring back this function into the controller, because I use ONLY the controller for internet radio. Without favorites it is a mess to use the Duet.
Thanks in advance!

Michael from Germany

Mike-NC
2009-12-10, 19:38
I checked, and this is recognized by Logitech as a bug. See

https://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14088

If you make yourself a Bugzilla account there, you can vote for the bug and get on the bug mailing list.

Let's hope it's resolved quickly.

aubuti
2009-12-10, 19:47
Like you, I'm using 7.4.1 with SBC firmware r7915, and "Save to Favorites" is right there after I press the "+" key while the station is playing. For example, see the screenshots:

EDIT: Oh sorry, I see that the problem is only if connected directly to mysb.com