PDA

View Full Version : Without being too overbearing.

Ikabob
2009-11-26, 08:04
Without being too gushy here, I have to say that I am thankful for many things and one is that I am thankful for my Squeezes and that my home is surrounded with beautiful music. It is a different atmosphere in the home with the beautiful sounds. My children will enjoy the Christmas music that they love non-stop this year thanks to the Logitech's products. I am also thankful for the support I get on these forums. Thanks to those who help us "non-techies". Hope this wasn't too gushy, but I am thankful today.

Phil Leigh
2009-11-26, 11:32
Without being too gushy here, I have to say that I am thankful for many things and one is that I am thankful for my Squeezes and that my home is surrounded with beautiful music. It is a different atmosphere in the home with the beautiful sounds. My children will enjoy the Christmas music that they love non-stop this year thanks to the Logitech's products. I am also thankful for the support I get on these forums. Thanks to those who help us "non-techies". Hope this wasn't too gushy, but I am thankful today.

Ikabob - you are at the edge. Go no further, enjoy the music!

maggior
2009-11-26, 20:40
I'm with Ikabob. Today we hosted Thanksgiving dinner. I had music piped through various rooms in the house and queued up a playlist of albums to please everybody that came. In 5 minutes I was able to build a playlist that is still playing now in random mode! Not a glitch since 11AM!

Music, along with the squeezebox products to enjoy it, and my lovely family are among the things I'm thankful for.

Ikabob
2009-11-27, 05:54
Thanks for the support Rich! I know that there are many many Squeeze lovers out there. And, I know that I am "pushing it" when I express my positive and passionate feelings for the Squeeze system. The music, the talk, the sports,the services are just so awesome to me. I guess it must be that I'm just a little country guy who is just discovering the world around him.

Happy Thanksgiving!