PDA

View Full Version : SoftSqueeze Windows Parted Company



Neil Cameron
2004-07-23, 02:01
My SoftSqueeze Main and Remote Windows are now about 4 inches apart (they
were 3 inches apart, but but have moced further away); and I can't get them
back together. 'Tis a small thing, but annoying.
Any ideas how to fix?
--
Neil

Mark Bennett
2004-07-23, 10:22
Hold ctrl down while you're moving one of the windows and it
will move independently of the other.

Neil Cameron wrote:

> My SoftSqueeze Main and Remote Windows are now about 4 inches apart (they
> were 3 inches apart, but but have moced further away); and I can't get them
> back together. 'Tis a small thing, but annoying.
> Any ideas how to fix?
> --
> Neil
>
>
>
>

Neil Cameron
2004-07-23, 11:11
Thanks - now how did you know that?
--
Neil

"Mark Bennett" <mark (AT) markandliz (DOT) co.uk> wrote in
message news:4101495A.5000300 (AT) markandliz (DOT) co.uk...
> Hold ctrl down while you're moving one of the windows and it
> will move independently of the other.
>
> Neil Cameron wrote:
>
> > My SoftSqueeze Main and Remote Windows are now about 4 inches apart
(they
> > were 3 inches apart, but but have moced further away); and I can't get
them
> > back together. 'Tis a small thing, but annoying.
> > Any ideas how to fix?
> > --
> > Neil
> >
> >
> >
> >

Mark Bennett
2004-07-23, 12:11
The question came up when the very first versions of SoftSqueeze
came out several months back.

Neil Cameron wrote:

> Thanks - now how did you know that?
> --
> Neil
>
> "Mark Bennett" <mark (AT) markandliz (DOT) co.uk> wrote in
> message news:4101495A.5000300 (AT) markandliz (DOT) co.uk...
>
>>Hold ctrl down while you're moving one of the windows and it
>>will move independently of the other.
>>
>>Neil Cameron wrote:
>>
>>
>>>My SoftSqueeze Main and Remote Windows are now about 4 inches apart
>
> (they
>
>>>were 3 inches apart, but but have moced further away); and I can't get
>
> them
>
>>>back together. 'Tis a small thing, but annoying.
>>>Any ideas how to fix?
>>>--
>>>Neil
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>