PDA

View Full Version : Planet Rock stream?

Zoltan
2009-11-17, 05:14
I 'upgraded' from squeezecenter to squeezeboxserver last night and, as expected, the presets on my wife's Boom got wiped. These were mainly BBC radio stations and were easy to get back once I got the iplayer plugin installed again.

The only one I haven't got back was Planet Rock. I had previously accessed this via a URL that I entered manually via the web interface and saved as a favourite. It had survived previous upgrades and I didn't think to make a note of it. On the Boom itself, I did a search under Internet Radio and found Planet Rock there but when I tried to play it, nothing happens sound-wise (something is happening as I get information about the current program on the display; something that I didn't have before). I think I got a "connecting..." message or similar but it didn't seem to succeed.

So does anyone hear ever listen to this station via their squeezebox and if so via what method? I might be in trouble if I don't get this fixed soon!

~~
Zoltan

Siduhe
2009-11-17, 06:11
Works ok for me using the Internet Radio and Search options - but you may need to set up a Radiotime account first.

Does this URL work for you at all?

http://tx.sharp-stream.com/tune.php?c=planetrock&.wax

Zoltan
2009-11-18, 06:29
Thanks for the hint but before I had time to look into it further it seems to be working now. Maybe there was just a temporary glitch with the stream when I first tried to play it? Anyway seems OK now with the stream I found from the Internet Radio Search.

~~
Zoltan