PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody stopped working "No content found for this request."

NikolajC
2009-11-11, 10:15
Just upgraded to 7.4.1 and now Rhapsody apparently doesn't work. I get "No content found for this request." with any interface (SBS, MySB, controller, slimcontrol etc.)

Anybody else sees this?

gweempose
2009-11-11, 10:53
My Rhapsody works, but it has been very flaky with the recent SBS builds (I'm currently using 7.4.2 r29191). Often when I am playing a track, it won't let me select a different track. I can skip tracks using the forward and back buttons, but when I try to access the track directly, the little blue circle just spins and spins. I never use MySB, so I couldn't tell you if it would do the same thing when connecting that way.

NikolajC
2009-11-11, 11:09
Thanks for the reply. Apparently for me it was a temporary issue. Rhapsody seems to be up again now. Might just have been really bad timing between my 7.4.1 update and a Rhapsody server issue.

Mark W
2009-11-11, 16:02
Rhapsody reported in their forum that their streaming service was down for a period of time today. They also reported that they've repaired whatever it was.