PDA

View Full Version : Problem after uninstalling iTunes

Newfiestang50
2009-11-08, 12:15
Does anyone know how I can solve this annoying problem.

Receintly I installed iTunes but then later found another music store that I decided to use so I uninstalled iTunes again. The removal went ok as far as I know but when I run my Media Monkey software I get the following error.

"Exception EAccessViolation in module d_iPhone.dll at 6A37B11B.
Acess violation at address 6A37C11B. Read of address 6A37C11B."

Once I see this error I can still use Media Monkey but the error is just in the background, it has not gone away. This happens on every restart of MM. It seems like it is something to do with the dll files but I dont know enough to say for sure or to go about fixing it. One thing I do know is that it was not there until I installed iTunes. Is it possible that even after uninstalling iTunes that it still left some files on my PC?

Please help, this is really annoying.

stameyrc
2009-11-08, 17:52
Does anyone know how I can solve this annoying problem.

Receintly I installed iTunes but then later found another music store that I decided to use so I uninstalled iTunes again. The removal went ok as far as I know but when I run my Media Monkey software I get the following error.

"Exception EAccessViolation in module d_iPhone.dll at 6A37B11B.
Acess violation at address 6A37C11B. Read of address 6A37C11B."

Once I see this error I can still use Media Monkey but the error is just in the background, it has not gone away. This happens on every restart of MM. It seems like it is something to do with the dll files but I dont know enough to say for sure or to go about fixing it. One thing I do know is that it was not there until I installed iTunes. Is it possible that even after uninstalling iTunes that it still left some files on my PC?

Please help, this is really annoying.

Try removing the iPhone.dll file in mediamonkey. Program files-mediamonkey-iPhone.dll .
Make sure you have mediamonkey closed and not running in the background.Fixed it for me and the program still runs great.

Newfiestang50
2009-11-08, 20:59
Try removing the iPhone.dll file in mediamonkey. Program files-mediamonkey-iPhone.dll .
Make sure you have mediamonkey closed and not running in the background.Fixed it for me and the program still runs great.

Thank-you very much....works perfect now with no errors.