PDA

View Full Version : Volume Control in Erland's Custom Clock Screensaver?

tcutting
2009-11-05, 09:27
I just got a Radio. I setup the "while playing" screensaver to be erland's custom clock. I noticed that while that screensaver was active, the volume knob doesn't seem to work. I haven't had a chance to try other screensavers to see if that's the way they work as well. Is this expected behaviour? I like having the volume knob on the Radio, but it's irritating when it doesn't do anything!

erland
2009-11-08, 01:57
I just got a Radio. I setup the "while playing" screensaver to be erland's custom clock. I noticed that while that screensaver was active, the volume knob doesn't seem to work. I haven't had a chance to try other screensavers to see if that's the way they work as well. Is this expected behaviour? I like having the volume knob on the Radio, but it's irritating when it doesn't do anything!

Is this when the player is playing ?

It works perfectly on my Radio, when I turn the volume knob the Custom Clock screen saver is deactivated and the volume is changed.

I'm using the 7.4.1 r7915 firmware version.

tcutting
2009-11-09, 21:00
Erland-
Thanks for the reply. The problem was when playing.
I have since upgraded SBS to Version: 7.4.2 - r29167.
I haven't noticed the problem since... not sure if it is related to the software, or was just a transient problem. I was running an older v7.4.1 SBS at the time. If it happens again, I'll post again.