PDA

View Full Version : How does one get Logitech support to respond?

abysmillard
2009-11-02, 21:36
I thought I'd heard that Logitech support was pretty good, but I emailed a question regarding lost streams over a week ago and have had no response. I have written two followup emails also with no response. I did get an automated response with a ticket number, so I know that the original request went somewhere at least and that I am able to receive replys from Logitech.

Does anyone else use email support, or is phone the only way to go? Thanks.

aubuti
2009-11-03, 05:39
Does anyone else use email support, or is phone the only way to go? Thanks.
I used email support a couple months ago when one of my players couldn't login to mysb.com, and it was resolved within 48 hours, including a total of 4 emails (2 from me and 2 from Logitech).

Double-check your spam filter to make sure that the response is getting caught in there. It's unlikely since you did receive the automated response, but it's always the first thing you should check.

Aurumer
2009-11-03, 09:49
I mailed support a week ago with the same result as abysmillard.

They only responded when I called them via phone and told them that they have got mail...

Devans
2009-11-03, 14:06
Very sorry for the delays in e-mail response times. See this thread in our General forum:

Forum thread on e-mail delays... http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=70908

abysmillard
2009-11-03, 15:49
Ah, thank you for the info. That makes sense.
If I might make a suggestion, maybe you could modify the automated reply to reflect your current difficulties. Presently it says to expect a reply within 48 hours, leading to an expectation that, now at least, is unreasonable.