PDA

View Full Version : Size of Covers

epogo
2009-11-01, 06:28
Hello,

is there any option to change the size of the cover in the display. For me - all the covers are too big.

Where can i change the settings ?

epogo

JJZolx
2009-11-01, 07:07
is there any option to change the size of the cover in the display. For me - all the covers are too big.

In what way are they "too big". The interface is designed to size the covers to use the whole screen and then the overlays are on top of the cover, with a little transparency. Sometimes it works, often it doesn't.

epogo
2009-11-01, 11:31
In what way are they "too big". The interface is designed to size the covers to use the whole screen and then the overlays are on top of the cover, with a little transparency. Sometimes it works, often it doesn't.

I would like to see the complete cover in the screen - without overlays...

I hope that there will be an option in further firmware versions...

epogo

Vaggan
2009-11-02, 03:05
i would like to see the complete cover in the screen - without overlays...

I hope that there will be an option in further firmware versions...

Epogo

+1

kidstypike
2009-11-02, 10:04
i would like to see the complete cover in the screen - without overlays...

+2

eq72521
2009-11-02, 22:33
+3, as it applies to the controller as well.

bluegaspode
2009-11-03, 00:44
+4

I created a bug-report, please vote and watch there, as this thread might soon get lost otherwise

https://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=15030

appeland
2009-11-05, 12:50
please also do so.

usch
2009-11-05, 14:08
I was quite disappointed when I first tried the SqueezePlay desktop application and found that the cover size on the Radio would only be about 1" on an already tiny screen, and that was one of several reasons why I did not buy one in the end.

Now it finally looks the way it has always been advertised on the product images - http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/images/gallery/2/6_original.jpg. I personally like the big display better, even if it is cropped and overlaid, but I agree that it should be configurable.