PDA

View Full Version : Can't save playlist as Favorite?

jmpage2
2009-10-31, 15:36
I broke down and bought a Squeezebox Radio today and for the most part I'm impressed. However, I have found a few issues.

Most of my current frustration centers around the use of Favorites and Presets.

I want to add several of my playlists on my Squeezebox Server as Favorites. However, when I navigate to the Playlists menu, highlight a playlist and press the "+" key there is no choice to add the playlist to the favorites menu.

The primary reason I want to be able to add Playlists to Favorites is so that I can assign them to the Preset buttons on the front of the radio.

Any help is appreciated.

Siduhe
2009-10-31, 16:59
You should be able to make a playlist a favourite using the web interface. Navigate to Home/Playlists and press the favourite button next to the playlist name.

jmpage2
2009-10-31, 18:28
I didn't even think about doing this and YES it worked! Thanks so much, I think I'm going to file a bug report on this since even the manual refers to being able to add a playlist as a favorite from the radio itself.

JJZolx
2009-11-16, 13:39
I didn't even think about doing this and YES it worked! Thanks so much, I think I'm going to file a bug report on this since even the manual refers to being able to add a playlist as a favorite from the radio itself.

Did you ever file a bug report on this? I think a checkin was made today to 7.5 that fixes this.

jmpage2
2009-11-16, 13:41
Did you ever file a bug report on this? I think a checkin was made today to 7.5 that fixes this.

I did not. If the bug has not been cleared I will file a bug report.

JJZolx
2009-11-16, 13:46
I did not. If the bug has not been cleared I will file a bug report.

Probably still broken in 7.4, unless this gets merged at some point.

Author: bklaas
Date: Mon Nov 16 11:58:25 2009
New Revision: 29268

URL: http://svn.slimdevices.com/slim?rev=29268&view=rev
Log:
Bug: n/a
Description: Don't know how this hasn't been discovered already, but it was
impossible to set a saved playlist as a preset. This fixes that.

jmpage2
2009-11-16, 16:42
Probably still broken in 7.4, unless this gets merged at some point.

Author: bklaas
Date: Mon Nov 16 11:58:25 2009
New Revision: 29268

URL: http://svn.slimdevices.com/slim?rev=29268&view=rev
Log:
Bug: n/a
Description: Don't know how this hasn't been discovered already, but it was
impossible to set a saved playlist as a preset. This fixes that.

As long as it is fixed in 7.5 it is cool with me!