PDA

View Full Version : Forum Reader

BadTicket
2009-10-28, 00:50
Hello

Would it be possible to run this Add-On Script (http://www.messageforums.net/iphoneforumreader.php)for a direct use of this forum with an iPhone and the App TouchBB?

Thanks and Heavenicetrip! Fe/2

pippin
2009-10-28, 01:15
There's already a script for TapaTalk

BadTicket
2009-10-28, 01:58
Thanks for the answer, but TapaTalk is not so common here...

pippin
2009-10-28, 02:04
Thanks for the answer, but TapaTalk is not so common here...

I only learned about it when someone, I think Autopilot requested it.
It works but is very buggy (the App).

linvale
2009-10-28, 02:35
Pippin - any idea where this is located in the forums - a search for slimdevices and squeezebox produces no results and scanning music and computers shows nothing either. Integrating something into iPeng would be wonderful!

Thanks

pippin
2009-10-28, 03:02
Pippin - any idea where this is located in the forums - a search for slimdevices and squeezebox produces no results and scanning music and computers shows nothing either. Integrating something into iPeng would be wonderful!

You mean in tapatalk? I am under the impression that tapatalks search doesn't work well right now. Try entering "Squeeze" in "Search" and try a few times. When you have found it once, it will be in your "Favorites".

On iPeng: First things first :-)
Lots of more music-related stuff to do before I start to add things for which there already is a solution...

autopilot
2009-10-28, 05:07
Yeah it was me that requested tapatalk. And yes, its a bit buggy but works pretty well. I mostly use Safari, but tapatalk is a lot faster when there is no 3G or WiFi available, which is often for me where i tend to work.

Not seen TouchBB, i just got into Tapatalk because another couple of forums i use are on it. How do they compare?

BadTicket
2009-10-28, 06:09
OK, I buy now Tapatalk too, it's the price of a coffee... So why thinking to long ;-)

linvale
2009-10-29, 01:37
Thanks Pippin - eventually got this to work and replying using itouch A little buggy, as you say, but a good interface once working.