X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Punga
    • Apr 2008

Squeezecenter won't recognize Clock change

Hello,

having a clock change last night for Germany SlimServer doesn't get the correct time for Berlin/Germany for all my Squeezeboxes although the time zone is set up correctly. Is there any option in Squeezecenter where I'm able to tell SC to update time from some time server?

Thanks
    Punga
    SB Classic on Sony HT-IS100 controlled by Philips Pronto 9400 + SB Boom + SB Radio served by SqueezeCenter from an QNAP TS-439 Pro
  • bluegaspode
    • Jul 2009

Did you try to restart the server ?
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Comment

• mfie
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Punga
      having a clock change last night for Germany SlimServer doesn't get the correct time for Berlin/Germany for all my Squeezeboxes although the time zone is set up correctly. Is there any option in Squeezecenter where I'm able to tell SC to update time from some time server?
      This should be handled by your OS, so there is no option in Squeezebox Server. This morning my Boom showed the correct time without any intervention.

Comment

• sebp
        • May 2007

Originally posted by mfie
        This should be handled by your OS, so there is no option in Squeezebox Server. This morning my Boom showed the correct time without any intervention.
        So did all mine: 1 served by a ReadyNAS, 3 others by a Mac.
        Last.fm

Comment

• Punga
          • Apr 2008

Many thanks for your quick replies. It really was an issue of reading the new time from my QNAP NAS. I first had to restart SqueezeCenter to have it read the new time... bit unhandy but it works

Thanks,
          Punga
          SB Classic on Sony HT-IS100 controlled by Philips Pronto 9400 + SB Boom + SB Radio served by SqueezeCenter from an QNAP TS-439 Pro

Comment

• ASenna04
            • Dec 2005

Try this

I think you will find that there is a setting on QNAP on how often it checks with the time server and sync the QNAP time. I had the same issue and found the time was not automatically changed on Sunday. I found this setting and the default interval was 7 days. I changed it to 12 Hours and it worked.

ASenna04

Comment

Working...