PDA

View Full Version : Two Squeezebox Radio issues (maybe)

photoface
2009-10-24, 10:55
Hi,

Just got my Sq Radio and it's great! There are two things that behave in a way I don't understand.
Like with my Boom I'd like to switch between Mysqueez.com and Squeezebox Server.

With the Boom it's easy, but when I switch to Server with the Radio, there is no way to return to Mysqueezebox.com! I can't find a menu choice and I have to do a factory reset.

The other thing: when the alarm sounds (one of the radio streams via Mysq.com), it sounds for two seconds then stops and the screen presents the menu that you get when you'd press the + button.

Rob

MeSue
2009-10-24, 13:16
The switching is supposed to happen seamlessly when your server isn't found, but there is also a menu option under Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics, which you can promote to the home menu under settings > Home menu.

Don't know about the alarm issue. If you can repeat it, I would suggest filing a report on bugs.slimdevices.com.

JJZolx
2009-10-24, 13:39
The switching is supposed to happen seamlessly when your server isn't found, but there is also a menu option under Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics, which you can promote to the home menu under settings > Home menu.

Small correction... it's found under Settings > Advanced > Networking.