PDA

View Full Version : Lost Subscription Stream

abysmillard
2009-10-23, 15:27
I updated to Squeezebox Server 7.4.1 yesterday and then updated the firmware on my Squeezebox Radio. The radio appeared to work OK after, but when I tried to return to a radio station after logging into the server, I got a message that there was a problem and that I should reset factory defaults. I did this, and almost everything works fine (except, of course, that I had to redo all of my settings).

What doesn't work is that I have a premium subscription to RadioIO, and have the app installed on the radio. Since the update, I am no longer able to access the premium streams. I can find them in the menu, but when I select a station I get the RadioIO tagline on the top of the screen and the RadioIO logo in the center of the screen, but no sound. I tried uninstalling the RadioIO app from mySqueezebox.com and reinstalling with no effect. I removed my RadioIO account, uninstalled the app from mysqueezebox.com, confirmed that it was not present on the radio, and then reinstalled from msb.com and reenabled my account. Nothing I've done has enabled me to access the premium streams again.

Does anyone have any ideas? Could this be a bug introduced with 7.4.1? Thanks!

rwsimpson
2009-11-05, 19:32
I have the same problem. The time counter does progress as if the music is playing. I have noted that some stations do work, but most of them do not. The ones that do not, seem to locate the stream, but then do not buffer, just act like the music is playing with the time counter going but no music.

I have looked around to the forums, and this is the only similar thread.

Thanks,
Ross