PDA

View Full Version : menu sounds on Squeezebox Radio

Taelinn
2009-10-22, 04:04
Hi,

I have had my shiny new Squeezebox radio for a few days now and I have been trying to find a setting to turn off the menu sounds for the Radio.

Is there such a setting?

Thanks

simsboard
2009-10-22, 04:49
I'm not sitting in fron of my SBR at the moment but if I remember it correclty then you should be able to find it under

Home Menu > Settings > Audio > Sound Effects

regards
simsboard

DiSNEYN
2009-10-22, 05:50
I'm not sitting in fron of my SBR at the moment but if I remember it correclty then you should be able to find it under

regards
simsboard

Maybe a little bit off-topic but why canīt all settings (as this setting above) on the Squeezebox Radio be changed from the web-interface?

/Hans

Taelinn
2009-10-22, 07:26

regards
simsboard

Thanks very much!

toby10
2009-10-22, 07:57
Maybe a little bit off-topic but why canīt all settings (as this setting above) on the Squeezebox Radio be changed from the web-interface?

/Hans

It will, they have not gotten around to that yet.

JJZolx
2009-10-22, 13:47
It will, they have not gotten around to that yet.

I don't recall anyone saying this. Some things may be added, but I doubt everything will.

DiSNEYN
2009-10-22, 13:52
I don't recall anyone saying this. Some things may be added, but I doubt everything will.

Why are your so? Is there a move from Logitech that does not make everything available? Why should we not be able to check the same things from the web interface that can be done on the old players? I do not see why it would be different on radio model?!?

Some of us is POWER users that want TOTAL control on the player AND (!!) over web interface! This is something I want to keep. Even on new products!!

/Hans

toby10
2009-10-23, 05:13

I believe they did say Radio & Touch player settings will be a part of the SBS UI.
Exactly which ones and when I don't know, but I'd bet most if not all player settings would eventually migrate to SBS, as they offer now on the previous players.

DiSNEYN
2009-10-23, 05:22
I believe they did say Radio & Touch player settings will be a part of the SBS UI.
Exactly which ones and when I don't know, but I'd bet most if not all player settings would eventually migrate to SBS, as they offer now on the previous players.

SBS? Do you meen Squeezebox Server Webinterface?

I think it shall work exactly the same with all players, be able to control all functions via the web interface.

/Hans

toby10
2009-10-23, 06:31
SBS? Do you meen Squeezebox Server Webinterface?

I think it shall work exactly the same with all players, be able to control all functions via the web interface.

/Hans

Yes.