PDA

View Full Version : Napster - Can't see Napster Playlists !

technojunkie
2009-10-21, 00:10
Can anyone please tell me why I can't see/play My Napster Playlists in iPeng, the Duet controller or in the Squeezebox Server Web control !

I have created several Napster playlists online via my PC browser but they do not appear in Squeezebox.

technojunkie
2009-10-23, 01:22
Has nobody else had this problem ?

Flipper
2009-10-24, 13:07
I am not able to see some of my Napster playlists via any of my SqueezeBox units. They show up just fine via the Napster PC client.

Up until late September / Early October everything was working fine.

GCall
2009-10-24, 13:31
I seem to have a similar issue.

With only subscribing in the last few days I've only the one playlist which does show up. However, when I look at the playlist on MYSB or through the controller I only see two tracks not the complete list.

havoc1
2009-10-24, 14:56
I am a new Napster subscriber and have had this too. It seems the playlist appears eventually but it is frustrating.

technojunkie
2009-10-26, 15:18
I am a new Napster subscriber and have had this too. It seems the playlist appears eventually but it is frustrating.

How long do you usually have to wait for them to load ?

sheppy124
2009-10-29, 06:01
This is the thing, thats stopping me signing up after the trial, its the same with removing albums etc as well, it takes a while, its very annoying on ipeng scrolling in and out waiting fo them to disappear, I understand there would be a bit of a delay due to being wirless and all, but had one the other day, it took about 2 mins for one to disappear. Shame as I was thinking of getting rid of my server as it costs more than fiver a month in electy bills.

ghostrider
2009-10-29, 12:16
Load time would vary from several minutes to an hour, I never could predict when it would show up and I was using Squeezenetwork, not my local SC. Got rid of Napster and started using Rhapsody. Selections show up immediately and it streams at 192k.

havoc1
2009-10-29, 13:58
How long do you usually have to wait for them to load ?

5 or 10 minutes usually.

gruntwolla
2010-01-06, 07:18
Hi there,
Similar poroblems to the above. The first 2 Napster playlists I created showed up quickly on the squeexebox ( boom ). The third did not, and still doesn't. I created a fourth to experiment, with one song in it, which showed, but still no sign of the third!! I tried renaming the fourth, and populating it with all the songs from the third, but no show as yet.
This is really frustrating, and is for the time being stopping me from buying another boom for my sons bedroom. If anyone has any suggestions I'll put them on my Christmas card list!
Trev

gruntwolla
2010-01-07, 10:50
Hi again,
Quick update - Using the squeezebox boom this morning I suddenly realised the Napster playlists had all correctly and completely updated. No idea what was happening previously. Maybe the answer is patience!!