Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonreality
    • Feb 2008

Forum problem

Something strange just started when I try to quote someone in the forums. If I hit the quote button it always pulls up the last time I had used the quote button. I can't get rid of it. It will not pull up the post that I'm trying to quote. Any ideas out there? I'm using firefox 3 and haven't changed anything I can think of that would have caused this. It's really weird. Any help would be great.

Edit: I've cleared the cache and rebooted and it still brings up that old quote when I try it. Very frustrating.
    Edit2: Just tried Safari and it worked as it should. Something in firefox is messed up but heck if I know what.
    Edit3: It has to do with a password manager that I use. I turn it off and everything works correctly. When on it pulls that last post up. Also it's in a different language for the buttons and instructions. Just noticed that. Aren't computers fun?
    Edit 4: Thanks for listening to me talk to myself as I figured it out. My password manager had thought that it was a good time to create an auto fill field evidently and that was the problem. I'm not sure why it decided to switch my language to German but I guess that was just a bonus feature.
    Last edited by Nonreality; 2009-10-16, 01:14.
    If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use is the rule.

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality
Working...