PDA

View Full Version : squeezebox server, mysqueezebox, & radioio

freelsjd
2009-10-13, 19:16
OK. running 7.4 of squeezebox server.

Also, updated all passwords on mysqueezebox and radio-io

All of this software/websites recently upgraded.

Problem: no radio-io showing up on squeezebox server page.

I can play radio-io from my left-over favorites settings, but it is not my soundpass account and not playing at 192kbps.

Is all this stuff linked up to work at present ? What is the deal here ?

freelsjd
2009-10-15, 10:29
Why is it that radio-io no longer appears on the squeezebox server front-end listing ?

WustrowO
2009-10-15, 13:21
You need to install RadioIo as an "App" on MySqueezebox.com before you can select it on Squeezeboxserver.

freelsjd
2009-10-16, 19:46
Turns out that I like to use the 'classic' skin. Well, the classic skin is not fully functional in 7.4. So, if I switch to the default skin, everything is there like it is supposed to be.

freelsjd
2009-10-16, 19:49
Looks like the latest testing release from the debian archive includes a fix for this problem.

Great !

OppfinnarJocke
2009-10-19, 00:19
I can play radio-io from my left-over favorites settings, but it is not my soundpass account and not playing at 192kbps.

Note that RadioIO apparently changed their subscription system. SoundPass is now called "premium" and will supposedly not deliver 192kbps. Wustrow knows more about this (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=473172&postcount=5). I am also a holder of the old SoundPass subscription, and currently I get 192 kbps only on one channel. All others play 128 kbps, which is not really what I paid for...