PDA

View Full Version : 7.4: Still possible to set Favorite from web UI?

twynne
2009-10-12, 14:59
I'm sure it used to be possible prior to 7.4, but I can't see where to configure Favorite buttons via the web interface now that I've upgraded. Is this still possible, or do you have to play the station on each player and set them there?

Thanks,

Tom

Mnyb
2009-10-12, 15:13
Yes you have to play them and set them with buttons, it's now a per player setting caled presets.

Favorites are still there but as menu you can still save use and scroll favorites but they are not asosiated with buttons anymore .

Afiak not on my boom , wonder how it is on my sb3 now with the remote ? thats not exactly clear to me ?

Somewhere in the beta we had favorites on the sb3 and presets on the boom

twynne
2009-10-12, 15:16
Yes you have to play them and set them with buttons, it's now a per player setting caled presets.

Favorites are still there but as menu you can still save use and scroll favorites but they are not asosiated with buttons anymore .

Afiak not on my boom , wonder how it is on my sb3 now with the remote ? thats not exactly clear to me ?

Somewhere in the beta we had favorites on the sb3 and presets on the boom

Thanks - seems a small step backwards in my opinion, but at least they can still be set. It would be nice to have a 'presets' menu in the Web UI player settings.