PDA

View Full Version : intenet radio links - list updated?

wireless200
2009-10-08, 14:45
How do the Internet Radio radio station links get updated? Or are they updated? After I installed 7.4 my favorites were wiped out. Thanks 7.4 for that.

I finally remembered I had to add them back through the SC links and not by going to the radio station web site and getting the link there. Many stations use embedded players and you can't get the link and manually add it.

WPTF Raleigh used to be in there but it seems to be gone now. How are those links updated and can a request be made to add a link back?

toby10
2009-10-08, 15:20
RadioTime.com updates the streams, you can email them about any problem/missing streams.

wireless200
2009-10-08, 16:03
RadioTime.com updates the streams, you can email them about any problem/missing streams.

How do I get them to appear under radio stations in the squeezebox menu? The station shows up at radiotime. Radiotime says they have over 100k stations. Obviously they're not all in the menu of squeezeserver. How to make selected ones appear?

Clicking on the radiotime link opens an embedded player.

toby10
2009-10-09, 02:32
Do you have a free RadioTime account linked to MySB.com?
Do you have a registered MySB.com account?
Is your MySB.com account login info entered on SBS7.4 > Settings > MySqueezeBox?

If so, you can try SBS > My Apps > RadioTime > Search > *WPTF*