PDA

View Full Version : So what about the red one?

vw195
2009-10-04, 18:06
I have the black one on preorder fraom amazon but the red one is in stock at logitech. Should I pull the trigger and get the one at logitech or wait for the black one? Anyone have the red one willing to take some pics. All I see are the stock pics for the red one and many others pics for the black one.

MeSue
2009-10-04, 18:24
I can't figure out how to grab a direct link to the photo, but from this site (under "Buy Now" above), when you select the red option on the product page, it changes the picture to red, and then you can enlarge it. Looks more like a rendering than a photo to me, but red can look very different depending on the lighting.

Beta testers received red ones, but they changed the red color in the final production units.

vw195
2009-10-06, 05:20
I almost pulled the trigger on the red one last night in the logitech store, but evidently the logitech store wants sales tax. Why in the world would I need to pay sales tax in Tennessee. Does logitech have a storefront anywhere in Tn? Because if you don't, you shouldnt be taking sales tax.. grr

snarlydwarf
2009-10-09, 14:01
I almost pulled the trigger on the red one last night in the logitech store, but evidently the logitech store wants sales tax. Why in the world would I need to pay sales tax in Tennessee. Does logitech have a storefront anywhere in Tn? Because if you don't, you shouldnt be taking sales tax.. grr

Move to Oregon? No sales tax for me!

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

Your Order Contains the Following Items:

* 1 x Squeezebox Radio
(Color: Red)

Order Date: 9th Oct 2009 @ 12:52 PM

Hrrm, clock is an hour off somewhere or Slim just fell into the ocean and moved a timezone to the west.