PDA

View Full Version : I'm surprised! But I'm happy!!

Deano
2009-10-01, 03:11
Just upgraded to 7.4.1 from 7.3.1

Having read a lot about the changes in the forum, I can't say I was expecting to be pleased. However, I really like the ui changes on the Controller and the control panel is great too. Coupled with the new Ipeng 1.2 it's a breath of fresh air!

So thanks for all your hard work one and all.

ps. Font is too big on controller :)

Howard Passman
2009-10-01, 03:56

Having read a lot about the changes in the forum, I can't say I was expecting to be pleased. However, I really like the ui changes on the Controller and the control panel is great too. Coupled with the new Ipeng 1.2 it's a breath of fresh air!

So thanks for all your hard work one and all.

Deano, Do you use your Controller as a player? If so, does it work for you?

Howard

didjean
2009-10-01, 05:34
Yesterday, I've tried to play a song via my controller as a player and sync it with my receiver. It didn't really work (were many hic-ups). I will do another test later today.

Deano
2009-10-01, 05:37
Hi Howard, no I don't use the Controller as a player. Thought I'd give it a go cos you asked. And yes, it did work. Didn't listen to it for long, so don't know how stable it is. Says it's a beta feature.

Hope that helps. D.

bluegaspode
2009-10-01, 05:58
It didn't really work (were many hic-ups).
This is a known bug of 7.4.0 which is announced to be fixed in 7.4.1.
https://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=11283

awy
2009-10-03, 06:40
Yesterday, I've tried to play a song via my controller as a player and sync it with my receiver. It didn't really work (were many hic-ups). I will do another test later today.

Syncing the controller is never going to work.

Declan Moriarty
2009-10-03, 15:11

This sounds good. I didn't buy a Duet because I thought the Controller would have far too small fonts! The idea of larger fonts in the Controller sounds very good! It is a pity that other product manufacturers (mobile phones hint hint) don't do likewise and increase font size! The large fonts on the SB3 are what made me buy one.