PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to my server stations

Djoel
2009-09-25, 22:00
I'm having problems connecting to squeeze Network myself it says Invalid squeeze network Username or Password???? Do I have change my pass word again?? I notice I can't even go to my SN ( because is down) and can't get my player pin number to replace a new pass word. It just does not allow me to go to the Squeeze center.

I have a transporter, and the issue might not be as difficult as it appears to me, but this is very frustrating, everytime I turn this thing on I experience some problem or another.

I can't connect to Pandora....Not that I've been able to ever connect to any other besides Pandora, even thought I have signed up.
What the hell is wrong with this this thing now..

If anyone can point the way to fix this I would greatly appreciate, and sorry about the rant.

Djoel

Djoel
2009-09-29, 18:43
I'm having problems connecting to squeeze Network myself it says Invalid squeeze network Username or Password???? Do I have change my pass word again?? I notice I can't even go to my SN ( because is down) and can't get my player pin number to replace a new pass word. It just does not allow me to go to the Squeeze center.

I have a transporter, and the issue might not be as difficult as it appears to me, but this is very frustrating, every time I turn this thing on I experience some problem or another.

I can't connect to Pandora....Not that I've been able to ever connect to any other besides Pandora, even thought I have signed up.
What the hell is wrong with this this thing now..

If anyone can point the way to fix this I would greatly appreciate, and sorry about the rant.

Djoel

Can anyone tell me why I can't log on to my Music Services, it says Invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password? And come to think of it don't know where my internet radio station went?

Thanks

Djoel