PDA

View Full Version : Custom Browse: Change Icon and Hide Custom Browse Menu?

the-ninth
2009-09-18, 09:03
Hi,

I have two questions about Custom Browse:

1) When adding a custom browse menu to the Music Library it shows with the CB icon. Is it possible to change this?

2) I would like to use Custom Browse only to add menus to the Music Library or to replace standard SC menus. I therefore do not need the Custom Browse entry in the Music Library. Is it possible to remove it?

Thanks and regards, Robert

erland
2009-09-18, 09:14
1) When adding a custom browse menu to the Music Library it shows with the CB icon. Is it possible to change this?

No

2) I would like to use Custom Browse only to add menus to the Music Library or to replace standard SC menus. I therefore do not need the Custom Browse entry in the Music Library. Is it possible to remove it?

Yes, you can use the "Menu position" parameter in Custom Browse settings page to move it to "Extras" instead. It's not possible to remove it completely.

the-ninth
2009-09-18, 13:47
Hi Erland,

Thanks for the information.

Regards, Robert

IMGrant
2009-09-29, 05:57

I did this with a little hack in the home.html file. See here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=439492&postcount=3