PDA

View Full Version : Spotify

Troutmaster
2009-08-28, 04:41
Now that Spotify has been approved for the iPhone,there seems to be a problem for SN users with an iPhone:

-We can subscribe to Napster to have the music library available on SN, but Napster 'to go' is not useable on the iPhone.

-We can subscribe to Spotify to have their music library available on the iPhone, but Spotify is not supported on SN (as far as I know).

I assume that Napster has submitted an iPhone app and is awaiting approval (for Napster to go), but when is it due out? Also are there any plans for SN to support Spotify?

autopilot
2009-08-28, 08:05
Now that Spotify has been approved for the iPhone,there seems to be a problem for SN users with an iPhone:

-We can subscribe to Napster to have the music library available on SN, but Napster 'to go' is not useable on the iPhone.

-We can subscribe to Spotify to have their music library available on the iPhone, but Spotify is not supported on SN (as far as I know).

I assume that Napster has submitted an iPhone app and is awaiting approval (for Napster to go), but when is it due out? Also are there any plans for SN to support Spotify?

I'm slightly confused by your post sorry. First, other than any publicly available info, I doubt anyone around here would know if/when a Napster app for the iPhone will be out, they are completely different companies - nothing to do with Logitech or SN.

Regarding official Squeezebox (SN) support for Spotify, yeah it been requested many times. The dev's have said they will add support as soon as they can, but they wont be able to do so until Spotify release a usable API.