PDA

View Full Version : Cover image

allanramsby
2009-08-11, 13:53
Hello

When I put my cover-image into a directory on the NAS - Squeeze do not show the image. Some of the covers is display - but some are not. What have I done wronge?

SuperQ
2009-08-11, 14:54
You need to do a rescan for squeezecenter to discover the images. It also needs to match the known filename list.

funkstar
2009-08-11, 14:55
have you re-scanned since adding them to the folders?

SqueezeCenter won't pick them up unless you rescan. You might be able to navigate to the folder using Browse Music Folder and get it recognised, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

allanramsby
2009-08-12, 07:34
Hello

Thanks for the answer - I have rescans the directory - fx. do I have Lenny Kravits album No. 5 - the cover is called 5.jpg and are in the folder I have rescaned - but it don't appears.

/Allan

arztde
2009-08-12, 15:31
Hello

Thanks for the answer - I have rescans the directory - fx. do I have Lenny Kravits album No. 5 - the cover is called 5.jpg and are in the folder I have rescaned - but it don't appears.

/Allan

just rename it to cover.jpg and rescan than it will schow. Best solution so i do is to put the cover inside the tagss of your files. you can do so with a tool named MP3Tag for example http://www.mp3tag.de/