PDA

View Full Version : somaFM Error: No items found in playlist

slimfast
2009-08-06, 12:51
Decided to give this a go (after hearing good things about the Apollo soundtrack mixes) but I'm getting the abovementioned error everytime I try to play any somaFM stations.

Happens with both my Boom and SB3

Squeezecenter is: Version: 7.3.3 - 26120 @ Tue Apr 21 03:05:40 PDT 2009

Any ideas?

toby10
2009-08-06, 15:13
Decided to give this a go (after hearing good things about the Apollo soundtrack mixes) but I'm getting the abovementioned error everytime I try to play any somaFM stations.

Happens with both my Boom and SB3

Squeezecenter is: Version: 7.3.3 - 26120 @ Tue Apr 21 03:05:40 PDT 2009

Any ideas?

Working fine here.
Your are accessing Soma via SqueezeCenter on your PC, not directing your player to connect to SqueezeNetwork, correct?
Can you play stations on your SB3 via SC > Internet Radio > RadioIO?

slimfast
2009-08-07, 04:59
Working fine here.
Your are accessing Soma via SqueezeCenter on your PC, not directing your player to connect to SqueezeNetwork, correct?
Can you play stations on your SB3 via SC > Internet Radio > RadioIO?

I don't see a RadioIO on my stations list but I can play some of the other internet radio stations there, although some also return the "No items found in playlist" error.

I'm running Squeezecenter on a QNAP TS109-II and the boxes are accessing it via SC and not Squeeze Network. Though I might try it through there to see if it makes any difference.

I'm wondering if all is OK with my installation since I don't seem to have any way to reconfigure the 'Internet Radio' stations menu. If I go to the 'plugins' screen of the SC config pages I see the 'Internet Radio' plug is there but greyed out and with no 'settings' link.

toby10
2009-08-07, 16:39
Make sure your correct SqueezeNetwork credentials are in your SC settings.
I don't run a NAS so no idea how to tell you to get to SC settings.