PDA

View Full Version : Handheld Skin Problem



Lloyd Madsen
2004-06-09, 18:23
Hello,

I wonder if anyone else experiences the same problem I am having with the
Handheld Skin. First, I am using Slimserver 5.1.6 for Windows. Also, using
an iPaq.

When I have a playlist playing I click the 'Status' link to see what track
is playing. When I click the 'Next' link, it advanced to the next track. If
I click the 'Next' link again, nothing happens. I can click over and over
and it will not advance any further.

Anyone know what can be done?

thanks in advance

Lloyd


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.699 / Virus Database: 456 - Release Date: 6/5/2004

mherger
2004-06-09, 23:35
> I wonder if anyone else experiences the same problem I am having with the
> Handheld Skin. First, I am using Slimserver 5.1.6 for Windows. Also,
> using an iPaq.

Is it 5.1.5 or one of the nightlies?

> When I have a playlist playing I click the 'Status' link to see what
> track
> is playing. When I click the 'Next' link, it advanced to the next track.
> If
> I click the 'Next' link again, nothing happens. I can click over and over
> and it will not advance any further.

I quickly tested with my PC's Opera on Windows (thanks for reminding me to
call my dealer for the CF wireless replacement :-)) and it's running fine.
Might be a problem with your browser caching the content? Could you test
this with your PC's browser?

> Anyone know what can be done?

--

Michael

-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.jo-sac.ch - JO-SAC inoffiziell!
http://www.herger.net/photo - mein kleines Photoalbum

vidurapparao
2004-06-09, 23:53
My guess is that it's bug 274
(http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=274). It's on the list to
be fixed for 5.2, so it's definitely being looked at.

--Vidur

Lloyd Madsen wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I wonder if anyone else experiences the same problem I am having with the
>Handheld Skin. First, I am using Slimserver 5.1.6 for Windows. Also, using
>an iPaq.
>
>When I have a playlist playing I click the 'Status' link to see what track
>is playing. When I click the 'Next' link, it advanced to the next track. If
>I click the 'Next' link again, nothing happens. I can click over and over
>and it will not advance any further.
>
>Anyone know what can be done?
>
>thanks in advance
>
>Lloyd
>
>
>---
>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>Version: 6.0.699 / Virus Database: 456 - Release Date: 6/5/2004
>
>

John Gorst
2004-06-10, 00:38
Lloyd Madsen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder if anyone else experiences the same problem I am having with the
> Handheld Skin. First, I am using Slimserver 5.1.6 for Windows. Also, using
> an iPaq.
>
> When I have a playlist playing I click the 'Status' link to see what track
> is playing. When I click the 'Next' link, it advanced to the next track. If
> I click the 'Next' link again, nothing happens. I can click over and over
> and it will not advance any further.
>
> Anyone know what can be done?

What media formating are you playing? This happens to me, bug 274.
However it only happens when I convert from one format to another e.g.
flac-->wav or 192MP3-->320MP3

Also the web interface works every other click or so.