PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox and last.fm

Peoke
2009-06-18, 01:43
I have never used last.fm before, but I wanted to give it try now my squeezebox support it.

But i'm not sure how to get it working. I have logged in to my last.fm account in SqueezeCenter. I have checked the boxes for Last.fm Audioscrobbler (v1.0) and Last.fm-radio (v1.0 in SqueezeCenter and finaly I have activated last.fm for each of my Squeezeboxes.

Shouldn't last.fm be showing under music services on my players now? Because it doesn't?

What have I done wrong?

toby10
2009-06-18, 03:00
I have never used last.fm before, but I wanted to give it try now my squeezebox support it.

But i'm not sure how to get it working. I have logged in to my last.fm account in SqueezeCenter. I have checked the boxes for Last.fm Audioscrobbler (v1.0) and Last.fm-radio (v1.0 in SqueezeCenter and finaly I have activated last.fm for each of my Squeezeboxes.

Shouldn't last.fm be showing under music services on my players now? Because it doesn't?

What have I done wrong?

What SC version are you using?
Did you enter you Last.fm login info onto you www.SqueezeNetwork.com account?
Is your SN login info entered on SC > Settings > SqueezeNetwork?

Peoke
2009-06-18, 03:16
Oh thanks! I had forgotten to enter my login at www.SqueezeNetwork.com.

But it seems that you currently can't use last.fm on Squeezebox in my country (Denmark) :S

bernt
2009-06-18, 03:19
Oh thanks! I had forgotten to enter my login at www.SqueezeNetwork.com.

But it seems that you currently can't use last.fm on Squeezebox in my country (Denmark) :S

Change your country settings in Squeezenetwork to Germany.

Peoke
2009-06-18, 03:51
After i did that last.fm dissapeared under music services?