PDA

View Full Version : Relaunching the public website as www.logitechsqueezebox.com

Mark Miksis
2009-06-12, 12:31
On Monday, we will be relaunching the public website with a new look and feel. You can see it now at www.logitechsqueezebox.com and on Monday all www.slimdevices.com traffic will be redirected there. We expect the new design to:

- Make it easier for new users to understand the overall experience
and what the Squeezebox family does versus just showing a list of
products
- Address the top questions not being adequately explained on SlimDevices.com
- Make branding consistent with Logitech to reduce confusion

Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think.

Dingostrategy
2009-06-12, 12:43
I think it looks good.

I was just wondering if you could get the number of the nice lady in the Transporter image. She looks like she's humoring the guy in the picture, and he appears to be a knob. I am much nicer.

But seriously. It takes a few clicks to get down into the 'what is squeezebox' - or 'your music your way' screen, and even then its a bit wordy.

What about a nice, simple video. Case studies or something. For me, the key thing about squeeze is the adaptability. There are essentially three kinds of devices for different applications, plus the soft options. The walk through is very logical, very clear. But I already know that stuff. A consumer punter might like to see a snappy 'commercial' video to complement that level of info.

Finally, I think that in the comparison table, putting "You already own a Squeezebox Duet and want to add more zones" is likely to throw people directly over to Duet and IMHO the SB3 is still the primary device for most entries to squeeze systems.

Good luck to the whole team with this whole rebranding exercise. I am a happy 7.4/mysqueezebox.com user. Logitechsqueezebox.com is obviously a good direction to go. It is looking great so far.

Oh and finally, I think in the main sales table, making it clear the controller is a separate entity might encourage additional sales (and thus enjoyment) of that component with purchases of devices other than the duet. I can also appreciate that is a bit confusing (why do I want two remotes) but the controller almost needs to be positioned as a totally separate item that every SB/TB owner must have (except those that know about the other solutions with the same effect ;)

Labarum
2009-06-12, 13:31
Does look good.

Siduhe
2009-06-12, 14:19
You may want to clarify this statement: "It doesn't matter if your library includes 100 tracks or 100,000. Or if you rip your own CDs or buy your music from services like iTunes, Amazon MP3, and eMusic."

People will own historic iTunes tracks with DRM on them and these do not work in SC AFAIK (don't use iTunes myself). It's the kind of statement that people will sound off about if there isn't a footnote somewhere.

Also, the Online store opens into the US Slim Devices store. No good for those outside the US, so a link to the main Logitech site on that page would be good.

P.S. Passing no comment on the Aerosmith...

jo-wie
2009-06-12, 14:20
Overall design is OK. To many different font sizes and styles in the community page. I do not know if I like the line spacing. Visited with Firefox.

snoogly
2009-06-12, 14:30
I hate the Flash animation on the home page. Very tacky, and loses it's purpose after the first visit.

iPhone
2009-06-12, 14:46
On Monday, we will be relaunching the public website with a new look and feel. You can see it now at www.logitechsqueezebox.com and on Monday all www.slimdevices.com traffic will be redirected there. We expect the new design to:

- Make it easier for new users to understand the overall experience
and what the Squeezebox family does versus just showing a list of
products
- Address the top questions not being adequately explained on SlimDevices.com
- Make branding consistent with Logitech to reduce confusion

Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think.

OK Mark, here is a thought. How are the tons of links in the Forum going to be handled? Often times when we help somebody, we will direct them right to where the Answer, Manual, or Document is on Slim Devices dot Com. Are these links still going to resolve?

Mark Miksis
2009-06-12, 18:44
OK Mark, here is a thought. How are the tons of links in the Forum going to be handled? Often times when we help somebody, we will direct them right to where the Answer, Manual, or Document is on Slim Devices dot Com. Are these links still going to resolve?

At least for now, forums.slimdevices.com, wiki.slimdevices.com, etc will not change. And as I mentioned, www.slimdevices.com will still resolve, but be a redirect.

davep
2009-06-12, 20:12
I'm really not sure if I stumbled upon this site and the first thing I saw was the huge word "Aerosmith" at the top in a size, prominence and colour which ensure that it draws the eye (several point sizes lager than the name of the company or the product) I wouldn't be somewhat confused about where I was.

The other auto-rotating pages are fine but that first one - which I now realise is actually a tie-in with Ultimate Ears (didn't Logitech buy them?) rather than being any useful information concerning "what the hell is a Logitechsqueezebox?"

davep

Nonreality
2009-06-12, 20:16
I haven't looked at the site yet but I think it's a great idea. When I was first looking into the SB3 it took a while before I could figure out exactly what it did. I think other sites finally let me figure it out. Might be because I'm slow but I don't think the original site really laid out how everything went together real well. Hopefully this new site will and will help sales.

Just looked at it and it looks nice but I really think you should say on the first page of How It Works, you should point out that you can listen to all of the choices through your Existing Stereo System. It doesn't say that and it should. That is what people are looking for. No more digging through CD's to find what you want. Mix up albums in seconds with easy playlists. Box up your valuable CD's so they won't get scratched or beat up. These advantages should be on the first page so people get enticed to read more.

davep
2009-06-12, 20:23
One more thing... Did anybody else notice how many of the illustrative pics of folks having fun with their SBs featured one or more beverages? I think this is excellent and continues the connection between the two pleasures set way back at the start of the SB story when Sean famously soldered the first circuit boards. http://gigaomnimedia.com/images/seanadams1.jpg

davep

Goodsounds
2009-06-12, 21:14
I think it's a good thing to refresh the home page and refocus the message. I agree with nonreality's comments and have a few others:

1. Any chance of getting a domain name with fewer characters? Shorter names are more inviting - longer ones can be a put-off.

2. I find the graphic under How It Works to be difficult to understand. I think a more simplified drawing (like, with lines and boxes!) would be cleaner and more clear.

3. I think there is a contradiction/dissonance in your message. The copy emphasizes repeatedly that this is the system "for music lovers, not computer experts", yet the product comparison all but steers first time buyers to the Duet, your most problematic product that arguably requires the most technical knowledge.

Personally, I believe this could be a strategic error. First time buyers as well as experienced SB owners can find working with the Duet to be a struggle. You might lose the new customer by not putting your best foot forward. My suggestion - first sell customers your most robust and easiest to use product - the Classic. Let that cross-sell the rest of the line.

4. A picky point - on the product comparison page, under the "...family that works in concert" heading, it says the controller controls every Squeezebox model. So since the Transporter doesn't say Squeezebox as part of its name, and it's not listed, does that mean the controller doesn't work with it? I think this little blurb could be more clear.

Good luck

Schindler
2009-06-12, 22:06
and why it is only in English? Logitech is international - the Squeeebox not?

Christian

Labarum
2009-06-12, 22:46
1. Any chance of getting a domain name with fewer characters? Shorter names are more inviting - longer ones can be a put-off.

The problem arises from the name "Squeezebox". I have observed before that I love the product but the name has, for me, all the wrong associations. Squeezebox = downmarket instrument for making indifferent music.

(Pace: The use of the accordion in classical music http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accordion_music_genres

The Logitech Boom is well and appropriately named. Would the renaming of the SB be too radical a step?

Logitech Muse?

Dingostrategy
2009-06-13, 00:30
The Logitech Boom is well and appropriately named. Would the renaming of the SB be too radical a step?

Logitech Muse?

I'd be calling these things "transporter slim", "transporter classic", "transporter boom" and "transporter professional", but that's just me.

They're all transporters, arent they? The name has been hijacked by the high end unit.

Nonreality
2009-06-13, 00:40
I'd be calling these things "transporter slim", "transporter classic", "transporter boom" and "transporter professional", but that's just me.

They're all transporters, arent they? The name has been hijacked by the high end unit.

I would normally be against renaming the Squeezebox but I do like your idea and thinking. I also think the Squeezebox Classic is the one to push for people just entering the market as it's ease of use seems to be by far the best.

epoch1970
2009-06-13, 07:10
Hi,
I have read "how it works", and I would still improve on it a little bit.
- There is a lot of text, perhaps you could rewrite portions or more probably use some way (eg bold text) to make the essence appear more easily.
- The first 2 pages are littered with buzz words and promises. Then comes the dreaded "Setting Things Up" section: back to the unavoidable reality...
- Illustrations are a great way to communicate, support a text, its structure.

On the structure;
I'd try reducing/removing the intro page, and structuring pages around an "How it works" illustration. Of something believed to be real, you don't have to make tons of representations.
- use a shorter static text on top of the page, with the promise a a bit of buzz words
- use a series of animated illustrations.
- have supporting text displayed in sync with the illustrated sequence.

On the contents (from a quick read):
* I believe this section does not convey prominently enough the idea that the SB system is about interacting with devices, not a computer. You control music on your stereo and can forget about your computer after the install (well, ok, mostly.)
I think a short scenario showing:
1 - you have a internet link + wifi
2 - connect an SB to your stereo
3 - connect it to wifi
4 - use the remote to listen to radio
would strengthen the point (no computer in sight). Then another scenario involving a local SC install could be used.

* I would use the term "my music **files**" when describing what is on the computer. Transcoding on the server is an uncommon circumstance when using the system, and the term "my music" is too vague IMO.

* I would perhaps show that SC has benefits when it comes to controlling the whole system, like in a multi-room setup. That could perhaps give the scary "server software" a bit of appeal.

Sorry for writing, thanks for reading.

Edit: a rough example of what I try to say (although I think the step-by-step animation is a pain): http://www.evolvespeakers.com/multicast/

heidtheba
2009-06-13, 08:24
First impressions - very appealing to the eye, and better explained the novice.

However- I am in the UK. And once again, I see prices in dollars, and no obvious prospect that I can actually buy this line of products in the UK, which is sad. I also see no evidence of one of the major selling factors to the UK audience- BBC iPlayer, or last.fm.

Sorry, but if I didn't know better (I own classic, duet and boom) I would probably just move on to another product.

MeSue
2009-06-13, 18:57
Most of my thoughts have already been commented on. Except this one...

The overview page states: "Squeezebox players also work great with powered speakers, like the Logitech Z-5."

Why not have these speakers in the accessory page of the online store?

Also, all the links under "Partners" at the bottom are 404ing.

SilverRS8
2009-06-13, 23:05
Looks very nice. Good to see a how it works section which may attract more potential buyers.

Where is the download plug-in section?

peterw
2009-06-14, 07:41
Where is the download plug-in section?

I'd guess that's what "Partners" -> "Add-Ons" is supposed to link to, but as MeSue notes, those links trigger 404 errors. Seems weird to me -- the availability of 3rd party plugins, both music-related and not, is a key difference between Squeezebox and its closest competitors. I think it should be more prominently highlighted, maybe under "How it Works" a section called "Making it even better". Right now they're buried under Community > Developer Resources > Downloads...

... and the "Downloads directory of our website" link on the Developer Resources page is broken.

Overall, a pleasant facelift, but I do miss the pulldown menus on the top of the page. The new design seems to force me to scroll to the bottom of the page or, worse, parse the text of the page. Not good for returning users like me who simply want to jump to something like the Downloads page.

In Firefox 3 on Ubuntu, the "Support" link at the top of the page doesn't fit in the graduated link bar, it's rendered on the next line.

The layout of your 404 page is all out of whack in Firefox.

"Setting Things Up" still references SqueezeNetwork; probably should say "MySqueezebox.com (formerly called SqueezeNetwork)".

"Which player is right for me?" should probably have home page presence. And it seems weird that the text on that page does not promote the Classic or Transporter except in reference to the IR remote's compatibility. Are those players not recommended anymore?

The home page layout is all out of whack if JavaScript is disabled. Probably need to specify that the non-default promotional DIVs have hidden visibility.

MrSinatra
2009-06-14, 12:07
as someone said earlier, VIDEOS, lots of them, and embed them, (maybe even use utube)

and imo, the very first thing to cover is that the device works via TCP/IP in a server/client relationship, NOT a driver model as many will assume.

Goodsounds
2009-06-14, 16:56
- the availability of 3rd party plugins, both music-related and not, is a key difference between Squeezebox and its closest competitors. I think it should be more prominently highlighted

Let's think about the target market. I'd bet the vast majority - maybe 3 of 4 - wouldn't understand or care about this at all. And, ultimately, won't distinguish available features as between sources. Do you think otherwise?

These pages are the marketing equivalent of the "elevator speech" cliche - putting specs of any kind only clutter and dilute the message. The message needs to be crisp and condensed. You'll notice that the specs are anything but prominent, that's not inadvertent.

corbey
2009-06-14, 17:49
Seems harder to find the plugins page. Unless I missed it, you have to access one of the pages that still has the old menu system, like the wiki, before you can see the plugins menu.

I suppose the new site is better from a marketing and branding perspective, but it seems less useful for the person who's really looking for information or documentation. You have to click further down in the menu structure to find something.

simbo
2009-06-15, 01:15
Typo... on the overview page, in the product table against the Transporter...

"You are an audiophile. You are happiest when listening to a high fidelity recording of you favorite artist through your high- end stereo system."

I'm also not keen on the bias towards the Duet as a first purchase, with the Classic being recommended to "add more zones". I consider the Classic an excellent introduction to the world of SB. Also, no mention on that page of purchasing additional Receivers to add more zones?

morris_minor
2009-06-15, 05:08
I have to agree that the Classic is the ideal intro-model. Pushing people towards a Duet is asking for trouble. It seems the Classic is being deliberately pushed into the background; it doesn't rate its own image in the homepage flash movie, for instance.

Also - aren't Transporters branded "Transporter" now, not Slim Devices? The Gallery pics for the TP need updating . . .

Edit - just spotted that Slim Device's office in Mountain View gets a mention:

http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/support/pre-sales-faq.html

Plus the support@slimdevices.com email is used.

People will wonder who Slim Devices are!

srasher
2009-06-15, 14:52
First of all: basic style is nice.

One minor "error" on the starting page: in the animated main graphics, all three pictures (Boom, Transporter, Duet) show the tool tip text:

Squeezebox Duet. Click to learn more.

The links are correct but it might be confusing that the tool tip is the same for three different products, especially as from the page's source code it looks like different texts are possible ;-)

Apart from that I would also like to have the Classic placed far more in the front/at all. I cannot judge on the Duet's potential technical hurdles because I don't own one but the Classic has not lost any of its magic since I bought it years ago!

Cheers,
Seb

peterw
2009-06-15, 20:24
> the availability of 3rd party plugins, both music-related and not, is a key difference
> between Squeezebox and its closest competitors. I think it should be more prominently highlighted

Let's think about the target market. I'd bet the vast majority - maybe 3 of 4 - wouldn't understand or care about this at all. And, ultimately, won't distinguish available features as between sources. Do you think otherwise?

These pages are the marketing equivalent of the "elevator speech" cliche - putting specs of any kind only clutter and dilute the message. The message needs to be crisp and condensed. You'll notice that the specs are anything but prominent, that's not inadvertent.

It's difficult to prove which is better when two products do very similar things; no Web site is going to persuade anyone whether Squeezebox or Sonos is a better-sounding network music player. So it makes sense not to spend time talking about -90 dB noise vs -100 dB noise. What's easy to do is point out when a product does something the other simply cannot. With a Squeezebox Controller, Classic, Boom, or Transporter, I can display weather conditions & forecasts, sports scores, commuter train information, and more. With Sonos, I could not.

Logitech shouldn't spend much effort marketing what's theoretically possible with the Squeezebox open architecture, but it should promote the expanded capabilities actually provided (usually for free!) by third-parties. Consider weather. Greg Brown's SuperDateTime has offered this for 4 years, but Sonos customers are left out in the cold; all they can do is beg Sonos to provide this for their more expensive but less-capable gear: http://forums.sonos.com/showthread.php?t=5291, http://forums.sonos.com/showthread.php?t=11192

Logitech should seriously consider mining the Sonos forums to create a feature comparison chart. Scanning through that second thread, it seems like half of the things mentioned there are either standard features of Squeezebox or available through prominent (free!) plugins.

Apteryx
2009-06-16, 03:07
Small point - the "Accessories" link actually points to the "Transporter" page

Goodsounds
2009-06-16, 10:52
It's difficult to prove which is better when two products do very similar things
Very very true

So it makes sense not to spend time talking about -90 dB noise vs -100 dB noise.
Right, especially because perhaps 90% or more of the population (including me) has no idea what this means. It's certainly appropriate to have specs available, because they are very important to some, but not on the leading pages.

With a Squeezebox Controller, Classic, Boom, or Transporter, I can display weather conditions & forecasts, sports scores, commuter train information, and more.
I may be wrong, but I don't think any non-technical person would ever be sold to buy a music product because it gives you weather conditions. While perhaps of interest and a novelty for owners to play with, I can't see this as a selling feature that pushes someone over the edge.

Logitech shouldn't spend much effort marketing what's theoretically possible with the Squeezebox open architecture
I agree, because again, most potential buyers don't know or care what this means. It's a distraction that makes the product sound too technical, definitely not the right direction to go.

Pale Blue Ego
2009-06-16, 12:34
The Aerosmith thing is hokey.

simbo
2009-06-16, 12:48
The Aerosmith thing is hokey.
Because it's Aerosmith, or just the contest?

peterw
2009-06-16, 21:03
> Where is the download plug-in section?

I'd guess that's what "Partners" -> "Add-Ons" is supposed to link to, but as MeSue notes, those links trigger 404 errors.

And I guessed wrong. The new design is up, the Partner links work, and Add-Ons does not highlight plugins, but rather the traditional business partner stuff. The Downloads directory link on the Developer resources page still 404s, though the "software" link to the wiki's plugins page works. The bottom nav "Download SqueezeCenter" link works, but that page says nothing about 3rd-party plugins. And there appears to be a UTF-8/character-encoding glitch in the text; check the "Open protocol..." bullet point.

The "Downloads" section of the "Developer Resources" page is a real ghetto for 3rd party plugins; the vast majority of the people who use my plugins don't seem to be developers, so why in the world would they look at a Developer Resources page? Are you trying to downplay plugins because you're pushing the Duet and the wiki page says that most current plugins "are not (yet) compatible with Squeezebox Controller"?

goodsounds -- I don't know what your situation is, but in my house, the fact that the Squeezeboxes all display weather information has made it much easier to get my wife's acceptance of putting a player in every room. It's easy for me to imagine that plugins like SuperDateTime, Lyrics, and Biography could help sell more Squeezeboxes. "Honey, it's not just a music player, it can also do..." Etc. At times I've ribbed Slim Devices for following Apple too closely, but have you not seen the latest round of iPhone ads? They're ENTIRELY based on the premise that the iPhone is a platform that can do all kinds of cool, fun things that make your life better. Logitech could make a very similar case for Squeezebox -- and its closest competitors can't. For once, Slim Devices is running the opposite direction of Apple. They've buried information about the cool capabilities, and seem to rely mostly on sexy models drinking alcohol to sell their gear. Sad, really.

erland
2009-06-16, 22:09
The "Downloads" section of the "Developer Resources" page is a real ghetto for 3rd party plugins; the vast majority of the people who use my plugins don't seem to be developers, so why in the world would they look at a Developer Resources page? Are you trying to downplay plugins because you're pushing the Duet and the wiki page says that most current plugins "are not (yet) compatible with Squeezebox Controller"?

The wiki doesn't really have a good page to link to, the plugin list on the wiki is very outdated and Logitech no longer wants people to install plugins manually, they like them to be installed through Extension Downloader.

I would personally prefer an automatically generated page based on the plugin repository information linked from this wiki page:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezeCenter_Repositories

It's pretty clear to me that Logitech seems to have chosen to not promote third party plugins. They might just have missed it but it feels strange to miss the third party plugins concept, so I suspect it was an intentional decision to make them harder to find. Hopefully the reason is that they intends to make them more visible through Extension Downloader.

Even though there are some third party plugins that isn't music related I think most are related to music and enhances the system as a music player. It does feel a bit strange to completely ignore to describe this advantage compared to other competing music players/systems.

erland
2009-06-16, 22:11
Some of the page headers on various pages like the forum and the online store contains the new logo but still contains the old menu.

I suppose the plan is to change these to the new menu structure and layout ?

Pale Blue Ego
2009-06-16, 22:20
Because it's Aerosmith, or just the contest?

Both. It's so prominent it invites confusion about what exactly is being marketed there. Then you also have the prominent "Deezer" and "Slacker" logos - more confusion.

As for Aerosmith, they were a so-so band back in the 70s but MTV & Wayne's World have allowed them to stay around for a few decades too many. Or maybe I'm still mad at them for playing until 3 AM at 115dB at Woodstock94 when half a million people were trying to sleep, me being one of them.

Goodsounds
2009-06-16, 22:56
peterw,
Maybe it's just different perspectives at work here. The favorite display in our house, on just 2 SB classics, is the time. A weather report in every room would hardly seem to be necessary, but I guess not to you.

I think your criticism of the new site's photos is a bit harsh. I don't find it offensive, and I don't think you should either. The women are dressed modestly, and only one photo has identifiable beverages owing to the wine glasses. And so what about that, many people drink wine or something else in social gatherings.

And I think we can agree to disagree on the add-ons. To me these are just not high value add factors as parts of the whole system. I'm sure I don't use most of the available features, yet find I can accomplish what I want. I know people share your view as do others share mine. If the company is de-emphasizing their prominence on the site as you and Erland suggest, perhaps their market research or market objectives suggest that greater numbers share my view than yours? Who knows. In any event, I think they've been overemphasized in a the past, maybe it's time to try something else.

JJZolx
2009-06-17, 03:07
Heads up people:

Like it or not, it should be obvious by now that this line of products is being aimed in totally new directions from that of just one or two years ago. Third party plugins and even the serving of local music are now secondary to the serving of paid Internet music services. I don't think either will go away in the near future, but their emphasis is quickly fading.

Pale Blue Ego
2009-06-17, 04:59
Yep, they're trying to de-emphasize the geekiness factor. No more focus on open-source & community-driven.

peterw
2009-06-17, 06:00
I think your criticism of the new site's photos is a bit harsh. I don't find it offensive, and I don't think you should either.

I'm not offended, I just think it's sad that the marketing folk have decided to lean heavily on "lifestyle imagery" and downplay the actual gear.

In any event, I think they've been overemphasized in a the past, maybe it's time to try something else.

Overemphasized, really? I may have to hit the Wayback Machine site, as I recall the plugin mentions being very modest.

Erland - the plugins wiki pages are a mess. I like your repo summary idea. Someone could also just make "archive" wiki pages and split the listings. The main pages should only show stuff that works with SC 7.3 and current gear. Then the intro page could be cleaned up a bit, too.

Sam
2009-06-17, 16:06
Everyone,

Thank you for your comments, just wanted to let you everyone know the Squeezebox marketing team IS following this thread and we be making appropriate changes.

Your support is appreciated,
Sam

SilverRS8
2009-06-18, 03:59
Hi Sam,

Thx for the feedback and listening to some comments given here in the forum. I can see the plugins are now available through a link on the new website. Thx.

Frank

Dingostrategy
2009-06-18, 04:15
Hi there,

I am sure you are onto it, but linking to and fro the secure area (purchasing) causes all kinds of weird things, obviously related to re-directions. I am sure it will settle down but just a heads up if that didn't yet make it to the whiteboard down in the web design dungeon.

gorman
2009-06-18, 06:36
and why it is only in English? Logitech is international - the Squeeebox not?

ChristianConsidering the level of Internet services offered in some European countries... sometimes I have doubts about what Logitech thinks in this regard.

Edit: sorry for the above, it's just that US and UK are getting awesome services and in Italy there's pretty much nothing. I like the new website, all in all a good job.

funkstar
2009-06-18, 07:56
Edit: sorry for the above, it's just that US and UK are getting awesome services and in Italy there's pretty much nothing. I like the new website, all in all a good job.
If you mean searives like Deezer, Napster and Rhapsody, thenthis is all down to the companies providing these services and the recording industry along with their rights issuing companies. Logitech don't actually provide the services, they just arrange for SqueezeNetwork to hook into them.

As with everything, the larger markets will get serviced first.

As for alternative languages, I would expect them to appear in time.

gorman
2009-06-18, 17:07
As with everything, the larger markets will get serviced first.Sure, there's still 60 millions of us, though. On par with UK and France and more than Spain. Less money maybe? Go figure... :)

Dingostrategy
2009-06-18, 21:42
Sure, there's still 60 millions of us, though. On par with UK and France and more than Spain. Less money maybe? Go figure... :)

Um, well I live in India. Only the SB3 is available. No boom, no Duet, forget TP!

I think population is only part of the analysis. :) When I bought my first one, I got tea at the wholesaler's house, and it ws delivered later that day on a bicycle.

Meanwhile back at the new website.... It's looking good :)

funkstar
2009-06-19, 02:45
Sure, there's still 60 millions of us, though. On par with UK and France and more than Spain. Less money maybe? Go figure... :)
yeah, size of market does not correlate to the size of population :)

Nikhil
2009-06-21, 09:41
When I bought my first one, I got tea at the wholesaler's house, and it ws delivered later that day on a bicycle.

I am familiar with tea being delivered by bicycle, but a SqueezeBox?

lemmy999
2009-06-24, 11:12
I got a link sent to me by logitech support to

http://slimdevices.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/slimdevices.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?p_next_page=myprofile.php

But I can't stay at that page, it immediately redirects to the worthless (to me) www.logitechsqueezebox.com site. Any ideas?

jo-wie
2009-06-26, 07:14
Community page in the main text the Newsletter "sign up today" link shows a page not found. Newsletter link on the right pane is okay.