PDA

View Full Version : SqueezeCenter and WHS and Logitech Harmony

skobee
2009-05-14, 11:09
I'm using Logitech Harmony (LH) to control SB3 whereas SqueezeCenter 7.4 runs on a Fujitsu Siemens Computers Scaleo 2205 Windows Home Server. Further I'm using LightsOut Add-In for WHS instead of FSC Power Management.
Everything works quite smooth so far, but when I power on my SB3, it takes too long for WHS to get up and running. Finally this prevents SB3 connecting to SC and the display of SB3 turns off again and SB3 goes back to sleep.
I could power on again after a few seconds, but in this case LH believes my SB3 is turned off again. Cutting a long story short, is there a way to extend connectiong/waiting time of SB3 to connect to SC after powering on?
Thanks a lot in advance for your support.

skobee

psixilambda
2009-06-18, 12:09
I could power on again after a few seconds, but in this case LH believes my SB3 is turned off again. Cutting a long story short, is there a way to extend connectiong/waiting time of SB3 to connect to SC after powering on?
Thanks a lot in advance for your support.
skobee

Simply hit play after your Home Server resumed. Play also powers on the SB and your Harmony activities won't be out of sync. It another buttonpress but hey we are saving energy by suspending our WHS.