PDA

View Full Version : 1 button access to DynamicPlaylist

raven22
2009-05-12, 00:53
I'm running dynamic playlist plugin with the sugarcube plugin. Works fine but i would like to be able to just press a button on the remote (for instance the shuffle button) to activate this Sugarcube playlist.

Now i first have to go in the menu structure to find the dynamicplaylist section, and then select sugarcube. It would be more convenient to just use 1 button.

Is this possible?

jo-wie
2009-05-12, 09:24
I'm running dynamic playlist plugin with the sugarcube plugin. Works fine but i would like to be able to just press a button on the remote (for instance the shuffle button) to activate this Sugarcube playlist.

Now i first have to go in the menu structure to find the dynamicplaylist section, and then select sugarcube. It would be more convenient to just use 1 button.

Is this possible?

I could be that I'm completly wrong, what happens when you press the play button a little bit longer?

erland
2009-05-12, 10:48
I think you should be able to setup the SugarCube dynamic playlist as a favorite, this way you can launch it with a single button click as you launch any favorite.

You can setup it as a favorite by using the heart icon beside the playlist in the web interface. After this you can use the "Favorites" menu to assign the favorite to a number key.

Philip Meyer
2009-05-13, 01:09
>I think you should be able to setup the SugarCube dynamic playlist as a
>favorite, this way you can launch it with a single button click as you
>launch any favorite.
>
>You can setup it as a favorite by using the heart icon beside the
>playlist in the web interface. After this you can use the "Favorites"
>menu to assign the favorite to a number key.

I think I made the SugarCube Dynamic Playlist a favorite within DynamicPlaylist. I could then start it as a mixer. However, I've just checked that, and I seem to have a problem with my mixers at the moment in SC 7.4 - it's all gone a bit screwed up :-(