PDA

View Full Version : Internet Radio won't play now..

full moon
2009-04-11, 18:21
I have had the Squeezebox3 (firmware 125) for 4 months now..Everything was fine...Today, I turned it on and internet radio will not play at all. It always says "error, no items in playlist"..I have tried around 20 different stations.. I have tried both Squeezenetwork and Squeezecenter.. Ialos turned off the firewall,but it has been working fine for months. Any ideas?? Thanks...

kbodick
2009-04-11, 19:21
Same issue here with a SB Boom - all my Favorites won't play only Staff Picks -- keep getting error msg saying 'error, no items in playlist' even tried to upload new software

HELP

kbodick
2009-04-11, 19:23
One more clue - it appears that it is the links to all the RadioTime urls - could this be the issue?

full moon
2009-04-11, 19:25
Yes, it does seem to be Radiotime urls???

tdnuerf
2009-04-11, 19:28
...seems to be a radiotime issue. No radiotime station (http://opml.radiotime...) works for me on my Duet or Boom, but Pandora, Slacker, radioio, and all the other services (that I'm subscribed to) and direct links are working okay.

kbodick
2009-04-11, 19:31
This makes no sense but I now have it working!

Here's what I did - I went online and logged into the RadioTime website and bingo, now my SqueezeNetwork playlist is working!

Why did I have to do this now when in 4 months I haven't had to login to RadioTime from the day I set up the website?

tdnuerf
2009-04-11, 19:40
I went online and logged into the RadioTime website and bingo, now my SqueezeNetwork playlist is working!

Haha! Same here! Maybe they (radiotime) fixed the issue while we were logging in and trying things on the website (I tried to play some stations that were failing on the Duet, some worked, some didn't) and our logging in didn't actually "fix" anything. Anybody *not* log in and find radiotime working now?

full moon
2009-04-11, 19:42
I logged in and mine is working too!!! Weird...Thanks...