PDA

View Full Version : SqueezeNetwork shows two entries for one Mediafly account

BastiaanR
2009-04-01, 03:56
SqueezeNetwork shows two entries for one Mediafly account.

The second entry was added because the first did not seem to work. The Squeezebox displayed a "general error" message.

The first entry can now not be removed. When removing it is attempted, there's an error, "Mediafly error: no such binding".

Also, it was only possible to add Mediafly through SqueezeNetwork, not SqueezeCenter. This was tried on a Duet, Classic, and Boom. Mediafly now works on both SN and SC.

toby10
2009-04-01, 06:47
Also, it was only possible to add Mediafly through SqueezeNetwork, not SqueezeCenter. This was tried on a Duet, Classic, and Boom. Mediafly now works on both SN and SC.

All subscription services (including free ones like MediaFly) are all handled through SN. This is why it is important to "link" your SC and SN by adding your SN login info on SC7 > Settings > SqueezeNetwork

Looks like you are all set. :)

BastiaanR
2009-04-01, 09:25
Thanks for clearing up that point, toby10.

Any idea regarding the "Mediafly error: no such binding" message?

toby10
2009-04-01, 11:18
Thanks for clearing up that point, toby10.

Any idea regarding the "Mediafly error: no such binding" message?

No, sorry, never saw any such error. :(

blokkadeleider
2009-04-03, 10:26
Hey there Bastiaan,

Having just tried mediafly at home, could this possibly be an issue that this account was first added in SN without having linked the player?

Brr, still trying to get the hang on how this works. Chosen channels are not displaying on my SB3... I'll play some more.

Kind regards,

Gerrit.

Nonreality
2009-04-07, 11:26
Hey there Bastiaan,

Having just tried mediafly at home, could this possibly be an issue that this account was first added in SN without having linked the player?

Brr, still trying to get the hang on how this works. Chosen channels are not displaying on my SB3... I'll play some more.

Kind regards,

Gerrit.Make sure they aren't video channels. I fought with one for a while until I realized that it was a video and I guess it wouldn't fit on my SB3 screen. :) I tried with syncing to Itunes and my Ipod and couldn't get that to work either. Looks like a cool addon if they get the bugs out and I figure it all out.